Invest In Yourself
This golden approaching Spring time is your smart choice of times to look at this clever home in a quiet location so very close to all the best of schools and shops in Casey and Gungahlin. Our owner has up and moved to the country this Spring, so now it’s your time to get established snuggly in this great little entertainer’s home this year before Christmas.
A real sale here with a realistic vendor who has already said all the goodbyes to his neighbours’ and friends in this established little cul-de-sac location.
A home brimming with character and pleasantly different from most, it will be appreciated by buyers whom are looking for something just that little bit different, rather than just a house.
Inspections for this home are highly recommended as location and opportunity here will ensure that the new owners, be they downsizers or new homeowners, will be expected to consider this home very quickly.
• Built 1994
• Single level home on concrete slab
• Quiet cul-de-sac location/North facing to garden and external entertaining
• Three bedroom home with segregated bedroom to living areas
• Heating and cooling for year round convenience
• Modernized kitchen with induction cook top, dishwasher and generous cupboard space
• Two reverse cycle a/c
• Clever shaped building design that welcomes friends and family whilst ensuring peace and privacy
• Private, small backyard with entertaining deck, ideal for pets and children
• Easy care gardens and established fruit trees
• Large single car garaging with internal access
• Solar panelling producing generous electricity at excellent tariff rates
• Excellent location to local transport as well as easy location to Casey market town and the bustling areas in Gungahlin
• Living size: 117.0sqm
• Garage size: 23.5sqm
• Block size: 360sqm
• EER: 5.5