Outstanding Family Home in a Great Location!!
This great family home is located in a lovely, quiet cul-de-sac with the splendour of Mount Taylor providing a great view from your doorstep.
You also have the advantage of it being an RZ2 zone which provides the option to create a dual occupancy if you so desire.
Featuring three bedrooms (all with robes), spacious, separate living areas and a great flowing floor plan which has evolved over time for convenient, modern family living; this is going to be a wonderful new home for some lucky family.
It even includes the comfort of a new 5.5 star ducted gas system to ensure that the Canberra winters are kept under control, together with ducted evaporative cooling to keep you cool during the summer months. You also have the luxury of a Rinnai infinity hot water system to ensure that endless hot water is at your fingertips.
The home has a welcoming entry which allows you to greet guests and take them to whichever living zone is appropriate at the time.
The lovely light filled lounge room is spacious and flows beautifully to the dining room and on to the kitchen in one direction or to the family room and, again, on to the kitchen in the other direction.
The kitchen is not only functional and offers gas cooking, dishwasher, breakfast bar and an abundance of storage and preparation space, but it is also central to the living areas.
This makes it the hub of the home at the end of the day when family are congregating after school and work and preparing for meal time.
Flowing on from the family room is an amazing addition to the home. The huge alfresco area, which includes a built-in bar fridge, offers an amazing extension to the living area and is exactly where the family is going to want to be during the warmer months.
Flowing on from here is a great deck which then, in turn, leads down to the lovely, secure, private backyard where there is so much space on offer for family fun and children and pets to play.
If car accommodation and garaging is a must for you for whatever purpose that you have in mind then your needs are most likely covered here.
At the front of the home there is a carport with a panel lift door which then leads to secure parking and an oversized double garage, which could house four small cars if required. It also makes an amazing workshop and man cave which still allows you to garage vehicles as well.
The options are all yours to do with as you wish and the circular drive at the front of the home makes parking an absolute breeze.
• Perfectly located in a serene cul-de-sac
• Dual occupancy potential with RZ2 zoning
• Beautifully presented and maintained
• Separate entry to welcome guests inside
• Three bedrooms all offering built-in robes
• Ducted gas heating and infinity hot water
• Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
• Central kitchen makes meal time a breeze
• Separate lounge, dining and family rooms
• Fabulous, screened alfresco living area
• Spacious separate deck and BBQ area
• Large, secure, family friendly rear yard
• Single carport behind a panel lift door
• Oversized double garage and workshop
• Circular driveway and off-street parking
• Mount Taylor views to the front of the home
• Living size: 116sqm, Alfresco size: 31.5sqm, Garage size: 58.5sqm
• EER: 0.5