Midnights Fast Approaching!
The aptly named Midnight’ complex provides its residents with the same artistic flair as its alluring based name suggests.
A hint of mystery, a timeline fast approaching and the excitement of something about to arrive. All this for completion this 2019 and all brand new being at the very heart of Braddon with its blossoming cafe and social epicentre.
With Canberra’s inner city regeneration now in full swing, it’s not hard to see that a new sense of life and vigour is happening around Braddon from the coffee roasters, the micro brewery’s and the ever-changing options to just mingle be it a light meal or a gathering of friends and family.
The midnight complex is nearly complete now. The scaffolding is coming off and all the new owners are looking to book in for their move in date this year.
This two bedroom unit offers low maintenance, no fuss living with carefully thought out storage. The kitchen boasts Smeg appliances including an oven, cooktop and dishwasher. A charming open plan meals area is provided as well.
The living area looks out onto the balcony making this an entertainer’s delight.
On the pool level you’ll find a private retreat having all the essentials within reach. The immaculate ensuite area consists of modern features, providing the room with additional space.
This property is a stone’s throw away from the bustling Braddon. Close to the heart of Canberra’s CBD and retail centres, transport and schools, this unit combines modern, hassle free living in one.
• Two bedroom ensuite apartment
• Built in 2019
• Modern neutral interiors
• LED Downlighting lighting
• 83sqm of living + 8sqm of balcony = 91sqm
• Open plan style kitchen living space
• Modern kitchen with Smeg electric oven, Smeg cooktop, Smeg range hood, Smeg dishwasher, quantum quartz benchtops and Gareth Ashton tapware
• Euromaid vented dryer positioned in a European style laundry
• Double glazed windows
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Lift from garage/ground floor locations
• Blended but separate to a 160-room hotel with bars and lounges
• Walking distance to Lonsdale street
• Moments’ walk to restaurants and nightlife of Braddon
• Lock up storage cage in basement
• NBN available
• Security building/underground parking
• 25 metre x 3.2 metre pool with waterfall and an entertaining set of cabanas, consisting of outdoor kitchen dining furniture and lounges, bathrooms, showers and changing facilities
• Gymnasium with treadmills exercise bike, rowing machine, weight sets
• Easy stroll to Braddon itself and of course the new light rail adjacent to Northbourne Avenue
• EER: 6.4