Wander over to Wanderlight
With the utmost attention to detail, all that’s left is for you to do is either retain this as an ideal investment or move in at a later date and boast to your family and friends about your new digs.
Offering a space efficient open floor plan downstairs complete with segregated bedrooms upstairs with two bathrooms and contemporary interiors. It enjoys a reverse cycle air conditioner, modern bathrooms with modern fittings and floor to ceiling tiling.
A smartly planned modern kitchen appointed with stainless steel appliances, glass electric cook top and a dishwasher in the kitchen will get you cooking up a storm.
With an excellent master balcony being North facing makes an ideal setting for catching up on some much overdue R&R with a cuppa and that precious book with the dog-eared page.
Positioned just a short walk to the University of Canberra and the close proximity to the best of Belconnen’s fast growing CBD with excellent access to public transport, this townhouse is ideal for young families, investors or anyone looking to downsize.
• Built in 2015
• Two bedroom townhouse over two levels with two bathrooms
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Modern bathrooms with large showers and good natural light
• Neutrally painted throughout
• Good elevated aspect with courtyard entrance
• Large automated single car garaging with internal access
• Large reverse cycle air conditioner
• Conveniently located being close to all the local amenities and public transport
• Body corporate fees: $999 per half year
• Land tax: $528.26 per quarter
• EER: 6.0