Upper Level Apartment Without A Penthouse Price Tag
Here is a well-appointed two bedroom, two bathroom apartment available now as vacant possession for the astute buyer/s; be it to live in or as an excellent investment.
Come and enjoy the breathtaking views across the Gungahlin landscape from Mount Ainslie to the City and then back to the Brindabella ranges. Located on the 17th floor means only being three levels from the penthouse level on level 20. If that was a maths question, 17/20 would be considered impressive. Having just recently had its first birthday this building will impress both live in buyers and investment buyers alike.
Previously having been rented for the last year at $580 per week will give you an idea of returns on investment if you’re looking to consider this as an investment. This elevated apartment feels like it could be located on the Queensland Gold Coast with its impressive structure, height features and tantalising level 5 infinity pool and social area.
Features of this apartment are as follows in a building that is already a landmark not only in Gungahlin but in Canberra’s vibrantly growing executive apartment market.
• Very elevated, two bedroom ensuite apartment
• Incredible expansive panoramic views
• Amazing orientation
• Fisher and Paykel oven, four unit stove top & dishwasher & soft close drawers in the kitchen
• Methven tap wear in the bathrooms and kitchen
• Two Mitsubishi inverter reverse-cycle units; one in the master bedroom and the other in the lounge area
• Downlights throughout
• Walk-in robe
• Neutral colour scheme
• Video image intercom
• Infinity pool with outstanding level five entertaining deck around the pool and bbq area.
• Modern spa & well-equipped gym
• Shared alfresco area includes toilet and shower
• Allocated car space
• Double glazed windows
• Body corporate fees: Admin fund $3,055.64 per annum, sinking fund $950.40 per, total $4,006.04 per annum
• Rates: $922.75 per annum
• Land tax: $1,548 per annum
• EER: 6.0
Walking distance to Bunnings, Gungahlin shopping precinct with its fast growing caf culture and growing CBD offices. Enjoy and appreciate the new tram services to the city.
We have a motivated seller here whom has said their goodbyes to this apartment so now it’s your opportunity to say hello to the opportunity here.
Private viewings are easily arranged besides scheduled open times.