Luxe Family Living
Meticulously maintained and upgraded with quality appliances, modern features and a natural colour palette is this outstanding four bedroom family single level lifestyle home.
From the moment you enter you will appreciate the divine, fresh feel as if stepping into a brand new home but in a well-established and much in demand suburb.
The northerly orientated home produces stunning amounts of natural sunlight into inside. It flaunts updated Sydney blue gum flooring in the main living and kitchen areas. You will enjoy its updated bathrooms, an open plan modern and spacious kitchen with high spec installations, energy saving lighting, a Bose sound system balanced to the wall mounted large television, a large rumpus room as well as separate living areas and generously sized bedrooms for all the family.
Outside you are spoilt with a beautiful deck, installed by the current owner, using recycled warehouse and wharf Blackbutt timbers from Sydney Harbour docks (say what?) to entertain or relax while supervising the children play. Speaking of children playing, the kids won’t let you forget this home once they see their own little mini home in the backyard; a cubby house!
• North orientation (passive heating)
• Modern kitchen with high spec installations (SMEG oven, soft close cabinetry)
• Large open plan family and meals area
• Plumbed in (toilets only) rainwater tank resulting in reduced portable water use and subsequent savings
• Central heating throughout and reverse-cycle air conditioning in main living area, master bedroom and fourth bedroom
• Rumpus room of generous proportions that could also be used as a guest room of office if you work from home
• Bose sound system (balanced for surround sound) and LG Smart TV
• Separate play area with climbing activity castle
• Oversized laundry
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area for either any occasion or every occasion you can imagine
• Automatic garage door internal access between garage/house.
• Solar hot water system and solar panels at a very good tarriffic rate of 43c/kwh)
• Total of 20,000L rainwater tanks (13,000L served by pump, 7,000L gravity feed)
• Fenced vegetable patch & compost area for multiple plants to grow
• Secure front yard for pets and children, and extensive backyard for the whole family to enjoy
• 1414 square metre property and in a Blue Ribbon suburb
• As a corner block it also has double rear gates along the backyard for separate street access
Located just a short distance from local primary & high schools, Hawker College, local shops, Belconnen Mall, public transport, sporting fields and parks just to name a few.
The features list for this impeccable home is never ending. The best way to discover more of what your potential new home has to offer is to come and see it for yourself.
Don’t delay in inspecting this prime property!