Delightful Downsizer In A Prestigious Location
If the children have flown the coupe and the big family home is more work than it’s worth, then this could be the start of your new chapter.
Rarely do we see a property in this price range pop up in the gorgeous suburb of Isaacs. Highly sought after, set beside a beautiful pine forest and far enough away from any major traffic; providing convenience and lifestyle in one!
Positioned at the front of a complex, neighbouring only one other resident and backing reserve, this single level unit features raked ceilings, open plan living, an updated kitchen, three good sized bedrooms all equipped with built-in robes, two bathrooms and a stunning sanctuary of luscious green gardens, in your very own private courtyard; this home could be everything you need for your next move.
• Single level townhouse in quiet complex
• Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
• Two way main bathroom with corner spa bath
• Built-in wardrobes fitted to all bedrooms
• Open plan living with high ceilings and exposed beams
• Updated kitchen including gas cooking, dishwasher and stone-look bench tops
• Ducted gas heating plus reverse cycle unit in living area
• Sliding door access to large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Large private courtyard backing reserve
• Single attached garage with internal access and remote door
• Living: 106.6 sqm (approx.)
• Garage: 18.1 sqm
• EER: 3.0
• Body corporate fees: $552 per quarter
• Rates: $629.87 per quarter
• Water & sewerage: $155 per quarter
• Land tax (if rented out): $807.70 per quarter
Conveniently located within walking distance to Isaacs shops and public transport, with Southlands shopping precinct and Woden CBD also close by.
Don’t delay in inspecting this rare opportunity!