LOCATION, LOCATION! Here is your key!
With the key to investments always being the returns an investor should be looking at this apartment. With returns previously at $500 per week (currently vacant) and this close to the edge of the CBD should be an investors dream .
The possibility here if it was rented on short term returns such as an executive Rental or Airbnb (Subject to body corporate consent) is truly quite exciting .
Come, inspect and consider the possibilities of this unique Canberra apartment for your investment portfolio this Springtime.
Generously soaked in sunshine and a modern attire, is this elevated standout stunning one bedroom apartment in the very heart of Turner and at the very edge of the beginning of the CBD.
Live the true Canberra Inner City lifestyle amongst the action where the coffee culture meets a standout location. Be just minutes away from some of Canberra’s most celebrated events & festivals, theatre plays, comedy shows, live music, tropical bars, eclectic dining, Latin dance classes; living at its best! Or for those looking to be able to walk to ANU then here is your perfect location. Very private abode with only one shared neighbour.
The apartment is pristinely well-presented with generous 2.7 metre ceilings, sitting pretty on the first floor, with open plan living flowing through the large swinging double doors to the western facing spacious balcony, an airy open plan kitchen with large island bench, a great sized bedroom with a large built-in robe and a dedicated parking spot with adjacent visitor parking is directly next to your street access private doorway
This apartment is quite unique and will appeal to those people looking at a live in or retain as an investment with quite a few options. It definitely needs to be on your must see list this spring. It is being sold with the existing furniture and white goods as seen in the images. Bed, TV’s, dining table and chairs, outdoor settings, dishwasher, dryer and clothes dryer. Fridge plates cutlery and crockery and even pots and pans just to name some of the internal goods here. All you really need here is to find a lounge and your linen to set up this unique apartment.
• Sun-filled open plan living
• Ducted heating & cooling
• Spacious kitchen with large breakfast bench, gas cook-top and dishwasher
• Private balcony well sized
• Great sized bedroom with built-in robe
• Single car park with visitor parking
• Extensive 2.7 metre high ceilings with double glazed windows and doors on the North,
Western and Southern aspects
• Westerly panoramic views that cannot be built out
• One common wall to your only neighbour
• Private street access adjacent to your parking space by only a few metres
• A living space more in line with a villa than an apartment
• Excellent for people whom do not need or desire the carbon footprint of a car and to enjoy
the benefits of Canberra’s city living
• Apartment size 64sqm
• Balcony size 16sqm
• Storage 7sqm
• Total 87sqm
• EER: 2.0
• Body corporate fees: $2,200.00 per annum
• Sinking fund fees: $1,800.00 per annum
If you work in the CBD and sitting in traffic is beyond you, perhaps consider this fantastic purchasing opportunity!
Alternatively, if you’re looking for a quality apartment for your family’s needs that are going to be attending ANU in 2020 then time is of the essence to secure this prize this year.
Private inspections are both welcomed and encouraged.