Home Is Where the Pool Is Come Summer!
This three-bedroom corner property in Central Page is harmonious and flowing.
It is sheltered behind a broad cordon of greenery and flowers, with a serene outlook can be enjoyed all day from the moment the curtains are drawn until the welcoming house lights come on each evening.
The warm and inviting living areas feature polished timber flooring and a natural progression between the lounge, dining room and kitchen, as well as easy access to the outdoor entertaining areas. The kitchen includes stone benches and quality appliances, as well as plenty of clever storage.
The house’s two courtyards have hedges, trees and fences that offer complete privacy from neighbors and passers-by. The extensive courtyard is perfect for casual entertainment, while the magnificent garden/ pool area winds through lush shrubbery and retaining walls to another sitting area in the furthest corner.
The established gardens along the front and side give the house leafy views from every window. The wrap-around salt-water pool and garden vistas provide an attractive front row seat to enjoy the afternoon’s warmth for the coming months ahead.
• Tranquil location
• Single level easy living
• Renovated modern kitchen with stone benchtops
• Three decent sized bedrooms
• Renovated bathroom
• Timber flooring in living and kitchen areas
• Ducted gas central heating and reverse cycle cooling systems
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• Block out security shutters in all three bedrooms
• Outdoor entertaining areas around the saltwater in-ground swimming pool
• Garden sheds
• Two courtyards to relax in or just potter in the garden at your own pace
• A double carport and lock up storage complete the home
• Enclosed backyard that’s pet and child friendly
• Private established tiered gardens with retaining walls
• Excellent proximity to St Mathews School, Hawker shops, reserves, walking tracks and public transport
• Corner block
• Block size: 682sqm
• UCV: $380,000
• Living size: 112sqm approx.
• EER 1.0
Wonderful street appeal, gorgeous gardens, a relaxed interior and people-friendly inclusions – just settle back and enjoy.
With Christmas now so close, the owners are happy to consider your interest if you’re hoping to move in before the end of the year or during the fast approaching springtime season.