A Warm Welcome
Warm and trendy, this stand out apartment is immaculately presented and boasts character. Unlike the standard “white & grey” colour palette, this stunning home flaunts timber look features giving it a warm and rustic feel.
Throughout the property, you are greeted with natural light streaming through the floor to ceiling glass windows and double doors, a European laundry, study nook, a fabulously sized bedroom with large built-in robe, and your very own private balcony overlooking the sparkling swimming pools and communal BBQ area.
This home offers all the modern inclusions as its neighbours but also offers full disability access and a disabled car space in the underground secure car park.
• One bedroom apartment with full disability access
• Allocated disabled car space with easy access to lift
• Open plan living area with designated study nook
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, electric appliances and dishwasher
• Ample storage throughout
• European laundry
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Sliding door access to balcony overlooking pool area
• Secure building with intercom access
• Underground parking with storage cage
• Access to fully equipped gym, sauna and swimming pool
• Living: 59sqm(approx.)
• EER: 6.0
Potential rental income: $400-$420 per week
Body Corporate fees: $826.43 per quarter
General rates: $315.67 per quarter
Water and sewerage: $160 per quarter (approx.)
Positioned in the blossoming area of Greenway just seconds away from Government Departments, South Point Shopping precinct, restaurants, bars, clubs, sporting facilities, walking paths and much more!
Whether you’re purchasing as an investor or for yourself, this apartment is sure to make you feel spoilt!