If the thought of designing and building your dream home scares you, embrace this fantastic opportunity to own a stunning home with all the hard work already completed! Truly a home that feels like it was built recently rather than a few years ago, it is hard to imagine finding such a home again that should appeal to so many different people at so many different time periods in their lives from someone’s first real home, all the way through to those downsizers wanting a realistic single level and quality dwelling.
All discerning home buyers will appreciate the exacting standards and careful planning that is demonstrated throughout this gorgeous home. From the luxurious tiled floors to the high ceilings and open floor plan; you can start to appreciate the organic flow.
The kitchen to family space is one you may never want to leave as it’s the centre of this lifestyle abode. The quality and luxury craftsmanship of this gorgeous home will be truly appreciated by the new owners; from the gourmet kitchen to its two separated living areas and segregated master bedrooms.
Designed with an owners level of comfort first and foremost in mind, this homes design flows from inside to out and from one area to another seamlessly, perfect for any occasion.
RESIDENCE 140.03 m
GARAGE 37.27 m
PORTICO 10.42 m
ALFRESCO 8.28 m
Total 196.00 m
• Four bedroom ensuite single level residence
• Ceilings are 2550mm in height
• Gas heating and evaporative cooling
• Quality blinds and plantation shutters
• Bowers & Wilkins in-ceiling speakers to family room
• LED lighting
• Stainless steel 600mm wide oven
• Stainless steel 900mm wide four station gas cook-top with gas wok burner
• Caesarstone benchtops
• Quality tiled flooring in the living areas and carpeted bedrooms
• NBN connected
• Remote controlled double garage
• Low maintenance gardens
• Concrete slab construction
• Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and exceptional storage
• Covered outside Portico entertaining area
• Smartline irrigation system
• BBQ hut
• Plumbing for fridge
• Gas bayonet in alfresco
• Stepped cornice throughout the house
So if you’re looking to stylishly downsize to a single level home with very little garden to maintain, or just want the very best executive lifestyle, then this is one not to be missed!
This four bedroom ensuite home can be viewed by both private appointment or by the nominated open home inspections.