Why Rent When You Can Buy!
This well maintained one bedroom flat is your perfect opportunity to get into the property market!
Currently tenanted for $280.00 per week this home is a great investment opportunity or if occupying yourself then vacant possession is an option with tenants on a month to month lease.
The living and dining room is well designed and flows through to the kitchen with storage, bench space and electric stove.
The main bedroom is generous in size and includes a built-in robe and ensuite with combined bath and shower.
An allocated carport for your vehicle is provided and outside shared clothes lines, however you have your own internal separate laundry.
Great serenity, within walking distance to Gillespie Park to sit back and have a BBQ, public transport and Oaks Estate Community Garden. Inner south location with only a short drive to the airport and various CBD’s.
• Internal laundry with sink and cupboard
• Water measured at the water meter and shared between all units
• Body corporate: $1,835 approximately per annum
• Rates: $898.47 approximately per annum
• Land tax: $1,149.42 approximately per annum
• Currently tenanted on a month to month lease – $280 per week
You absolutely must see this property. Phone Col today on 0417 263 678 for inspection. EER: 0.0 Stars