We're Moving, Time to Sell!
If you’re looking for a four-bedroom home with nothing to spend then here it is. A relaxed ambience exists internally due to the superb retrofitted window installations and security block out roller systems in this Central Higgins locale.
This residence should be a priority on your must-see list. Perched neatly near Kippax shops and the nearby Kingsford Smith School, number 71 offers beautifully designed formal and informal spaces that maximise the homes four bedrooms and living space. With its privacy assured internally and its modern features, you will love the internal dcor, the standout polished timber floors and let’s not forget a bathroom that’s truly worth boasting about. Here is a home that exudes relaxation on all sides with zen-style gardens for meditative gardeners and generous balcony space directly from the kitchen.
Inside is a configuration designed to embrace all the homes activities, both inside and out, with a family room and surrounding entertaining spaces that can cater for a wide range of culinary needs. From a quiet intimate breakfast to summer BBQs with your family or even a lavish celebratory soiree where you get to look forward to hosting friends in taste and style. Or at the end of the day there is always the private spa waiting to relax in for some well-earned down time for those tired muscles.
• Commanding four bedroom home
• Warm, gas heating and two comfortable reverse cycle air conditioning systems
• Window security block-out roller system with retrofitted Magnetite secondary windows
• Stunning new bathroom with deep soaker bath
• Single level home with polished floorboards
• Formal lounge and dining areas
• Open plan family and kitchen
• Large entertaining balcony southeast facing
• Beautiful established gardens and separate spaces
• Oversized man shed for storing large amounts of tools, bikes or projects
• Single carport with Merlin auto garage door
• Raised kids timber cubbyhouse
• Private, secure rear yard space for grown-ups kids and or pets.
• Incredibly close to parks, schools, Kippax shopping precinct and West Belconnen Leagues club.
Make the time to see this home during its open inspection times or feel free to arrange another private viewing for yourself or your family.
Pre-auction offers are most welcome as our owners are already packed to move.