Perfectly positioned in a quiet locale, this superbly located street is backing a greenway reserve in the much-desired suburb of Franklin. It is a light filled home that feels so much bigger on the inside than you would have believed, with a feeling of relaxed modern living and security from the minute you enter.
On offer for the astute buyer, is this very modern and extremely well-appointed three-bedroom home (being separate titled), residing next to the green reserve with its abundant passing birdlife and within remarkable easy access to the new tram system now operating nearby.
Number 4 Stonehouse is a standout quality home that enjoys a very gentle, relaxed style with features and benefits that feels more like that of a brand-new home rather than an established home. Boasting generous kitchen benchtops, modern stainless-steel appliances, and which has been meticulously improved with features that will be sure to impress such floating timber flooring, multiple heating and cooling systems and its extensive security features.
These improvements will pleasantly bring its modern interiors immediately to your attention.
Enjoy the benefits of ducted gas and evaporative cooling here, or you have the bonus of a generous electric reverse cycle system for instant results all year round.
Having an established low maintenance garden and courtyard will free up your time to enjoy a garden rather than being a slave to it with Canberra’s ever-changing seasons.
This is a refreshing opportunity in a keenly sought-after locale, that will suit first homeowners, savvy investors and those downsizers who are looking for a home rather than just a house. This light filled property feels so much bigger on the inside than you would expect, featuring three bedrooms, all with built-in robes (the master being comfortable with a king sized bed) and an open plan generous sized kitchen that commandingly incorporates the best attributes of the open plan lounge and dining areas.
Good homes sell fast, great homes sell even quicker.
Franklin is such a high growth suburb that will be harder to get into as time goes by, so now is your opportunity to become a Franklin resident rather than a visitor.
• Three decent bedrooms, all with built-in robes, two with ceiling fans
• Master bedroom is comfortable size to fit a king bed in
• Extensive timber floating flooring
• Modern bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Remote doored single garage with internal access
• Gas cooktop, electric oven and Fisher & Paykel two draw dishwasher
• NBN connected
• Ducted gas and evaporative cooling
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Two skylights
• Extensive Crimsafe style fly screen and security doors with click release throughout the home
• External quality sun awnings on each bedroom windows
• Backing greenway reserve
• Landscaped front and rear yard
• Quick walk to the light rail, Bus stops, Playgrounds, Childhood centre, Schools, shops (including Woolworths)
• Living size: 102 sqm
• Garage size: 19.35 sqm approximately
• Block size: 247 sqm
• EER: 5.5 out of 6