URGENT SALE REQUIRED!!
Sitting high on the hill with some amazing views sits this beautifully presented and well-maintained four bedroom ensuite family home which is sure to appeal to many potential purchasers.
Large, separate living areas and spacious bedrooms, all with robes, are a great feature of the practical, flowing floor plan.
The stunning kitchen, with walk-in pantry has been recently upgraded to include granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, gas cook-top and electric oven.
As an added bonus, there is a very large sunroom which is easily large enough for a ping pong table, pool table or whatever you choose to use it for. It would also make a great rumpus room for children or enclosed entertaining area.
You can keep the extremes of the Canberra climate under control with the comfort and convenience of ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, while the window furnishings are of high quality and include plantation shutters and roman blinds.
Electricity costs are well offset by the addition of 20 solar panels on the roof which have a remaining 5 year warranty on the inverter and 20 years on the panels. The current owners have no electricity charges for the summer and minimal for winter.
Outdoors offers an easy care, split level rear yard, rock retaining walls and a brick double garage with remote controls to both doors.
• Segregated master, ensuite and walk-in robe
• Queen sized minor bedrooms all with robes
• Large, separate formal and informal areas
• Very spacious, sunroom with outdoor access
• Updated granite kitchen, stainless appliances
• A walk in pantry and a walk in linen cupboard
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• 20 solar panels and inverter with warranty
• Brick double garage with remote doors
• Easy care split level rear yard with rock walls
• Brick double garage with remote controlled doors
• Bonus of an abundance of off-street parking
• EER: 3.0
Not only is Theodore a lovely leafy suburb with a great country feel, it is also not a through suburb. Only local traffic enters the suburb and due to its location, it offers quick and easy access to wherever you need to go via the Monaro Highway or Drakeford drive.
Be quick! Not expected to last!!