Rare Find! 5 bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Plus a Rumpus all on One Level!!
Tucked away and sitting privately in a lovely quiet loop street is this beautifully presented and perfectly maintained, solar passive family home offering North facing, segregated living areas including a huge rumpus room to make family living a joy!
The segregated main bedroom and ensuite also add to the appeal, as does the amazing amount of storage on offer including built-in robes in all bedrooms.
The stunning, updated kitchen features granite benches, 5 burner gas cook top, electric oven, range hood and dishwasher together with an abundance of storage and preparation space including a breakfast bar.
The formal lounge is at the front of the home and the large family room attached to the kitchen will accommodate a large dining table and additional furniture with ease and has sliding doors out to the covered, gabled, north facing entertaining area.
The amazing, light filled rumpus room flows on from the family room and is spacious enough to host the largest gathering. It not only has a raked ceiling with ceiling fans, plus double glazed and tinted windows to the western side offering views of the Brindabellas, it also includes doors out to the entertaining area and garden.
Built to be solar passive, you will also find a motorised clerestory window in the new main bedroom at the rear of the home and double glazed south facing windows.
Creature comforts include ducted gas heating, two split system reverse cycle heating and cooling units and 20 solar panels on the roof.
The large, level block has been well utilized to create a lovely, leafy, established garden with automatic watering, a fish pond, garden shed, lawns and plenty of space for children and pets. Added to this is a double carport with light and power and the convenience of remote controlled roller doors.
• Five bedroom family home in a private setting
• Solar passive design with North facing living
• Huge main bedroom with a wall of robes
• All bedrooms have ample built-in robes
• Main bathroom and two generous ensuites
• Formal lounge/dining to the front of the home
• Spacious family room with sliding door to the outside
• Incredibly large rumpus room with sliding door to the outside
• Beautifully updated kitchen with granite benches
• Gas cooking, abundance of storage and prep space
• Mix of single and double glazing where required
• Ducted gas heating and 2 x split system RCAC units
• Large, gabled, covered outdoor entertaining area
• 20 solar panels, automatic watering and much more
• Large, double carport with automatic roller doors
A children’s play park is just a short stroll away and includes walking trails to both the local schools and amenities at the end of the street.