Seriously Great Home, Can't Last Long!
Brimming with charm and character, this engaging three-bedroom home sits at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, offering a broad front lawn and established garden as well as an enclosed rear yard with a covered entertaining area.
Beautifully presented throughout, its logical layout is bound to suit everyone from young couples through to families or downsizing retirees. There’s a comfortable lounge/dining room next to the home’s kitchen with all the living spaces opening out to an enormous covered BBQ area that’s sure to be a relaxing retreat in the warmer months.
The master bedroom has direct access to the home’s two-way bathroom, providing the benefits of an ensuite and there’s a separate toilet immediately alongside. There’s also a wide European laundry behind folding cupboards between the bedrooms and the kitchen. The remaining two bedrooms are both ample dimensions and include built-in robes as well as providing plenty of room for a bed and/or a study desk.
Even your vehicles will appreciate the land size; there’s a garage, plenty of space on the driveway for a second car and two additional car spaces against the fence for a boat/trailer or four-wheel drive.
Pretty on the outside, inviting on the inside.
• Quiet location at the end of a cul-de-sac
• Pretty exterior on a level grassy front yard
• Enclosed rear yard with a garden shed and grass
• Open plan living/dining area next to kitchen
• Three bedrooms, each with BIRs Two-way bathroom including direct access from the master
• European laundry
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling
• Solar panels installed (heavily discounted electricity bills
• NBN available
• Sliding doors leading out to a covered BBQ/entertaining area
• Auto garaging and additional space against the fence-line for a boat/trailer/car