Dual Occupancy Opportunity Beckons
Some folks like to get away, but at this gorgeous dual occupancy separate-title two bedroom house, you’re more likely to put your feet up at home and savour the ambience or just relax in the knowledge it’s all your own.
The current owner had a clear, purposeful presentation in mind during its extensive build and had the original three bedroom altered to be generous master bedroom as well as a second bedroom rather than three smaller bedrooms. That inspiration has created a generous home that would sit just as well for people looking at their first home or a fabulous downsizer. Its open plan layout gives a great sense of space and the single-level design assures easy access for all ages; from very young children to the wiser elderly relatives.
But it’s that single level, easy maintenance style that might really turn your head; crisp lines, soft neutral decor and modern features that are both uplifting and invigorating. There are even courtyards at the front and back plus a single remote carport as who wants to be opening and closing your garage door these days with covered access.
The owner has moved, so this is your opportunity to take advantage of their hard work and capitalise on the chance here to be set for the coming year ahead.
Make a brand new start of it and be a part of it but whatever you do … don’t start spreading the news! Keep this one for yourself.
• Residence: 80sqm approx
• Garage: 20sqm approx
• Built 1995
• Very neat 2 bedroom, single level separate title dual occupancy
• Open plan living with separate front and rear courtyard spaces
• Extensively upgraded to a high standard of presentation
• Large open plan kitchen with loads of storage and modern appliances
• North-east orientation, for generous natural light with motorised awnings for the lounge and master bedroom
• Large reverse cycle air conditioning for all your heating and cooling needs
• Remote single car garaging with covered access
• Low maintenance home inside/out
• Centrally located, close to bike/walking paths and nearby public transport