Sit Back and Relax! The Work is all Done!!
In Real Estate, location is key!! This lovely home is in a great location, set privately from the street in a quiet loop street where access out of the suburb is quick and easy.
Beautifully upgraded, this stunning three bedroom, ensuite home features quality throughout together with an abundance of creature comforts and a practical floor plan for ease of life style.
The spacious, segregated master bedroom has the bonus of an ensuite and external roller shutters to the front of the home.
The two minor bedrooms both have built-in robes and are located close by the main bathroom.
Separate living areas add to the appeal and there is even an atrium (currently used as a cat enclosure) off what is designed to be the dining area.
There is also sliding doors from the family room out to the deck and rear yard.
The modern, functional kitchen was upgraded two years ago and features a large breakfast bar, dishwasher, gas cook-top, electric oven, rangehood and two double door pantries.
Creature comforts include ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, gas infinity hot water, a water tank and the benefit of solar panels which currently equates to approx $50 power bill for the summer quarter.
Outdoors offers a fantastic deck with a built-in barbecue and partially covered by a gabled pergola, making it a fabulous spot for outdoor entertaining and for children to play.
The attached double garage is over-sized, has internal access, two remote controlled doors and a rear roller door for ease of access to the backyard.
The rear yard is secure, easy care and features ample room for children’s play equipment if so desired.
• Beautifully presented three bedroom, ensuite home
• Well-located and set privately from the street
• Segregated main bedroom with upgraded ensuite
• All bedrooms have the convenience of built-in robes
• Upgraded kitchen with dishwasher and rangehood
• Ample storage and prep space including breakfast bar
• Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
• Luxury of Rinnai Infinity gas hot water system
• Rear deck with gabled pergola and built-in BBQ
• Over-sized double garage with two remote doors
• Convenience of both internal access and rear door
• External roller shutters and solar panels to the roof