Amazing Location for a Fabulous Townhouse!!
Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present 8/15 Scarfe Close Gordon.
Situated in a quiet complex on the shores of Point Hut Pond and with a gate leading straight out to the walking tracks, you are going to feel like you are on holidays every single day!!
Enjoy the peace and serenity that comes with the location and enjoy strolling around the pond and watching the waterbirds in their natural habitat.
Or, you can cross the bridge and enter another serene world of shaded picnic spots on the waters edge, or if you wish to venture further afield you can enjoy the well equipped barbecue area and children’s adventure playground.
Not only is the location superb, but the home itself is just lovely.
There are so many features on offer here.
Let’s start with three very segregated bedrooms which can all accommodate double beds or larger.
This is a great feature of the home allowing everyone to have their own space and is also a great bonus if there are multiple tenants in place as an investment.
An ensuite and walk through robe are attached to the main bedroom and a conveniently located bathroom with a separate toilet services the minor bedrooms and is convenient for guests as well.
Living areas – the light filled lounge and dining area are at the front of the home with the main bedroom and the spacious family room is at the rear with double doors leading out to the deck.
The central kitchen is the hub of the home and offers ample preparation and storage space including a two door pantry. It is also equipped with stainless appliances including a dishwasher.
The deck is simply amazing!! It is elevated, extremely large, is sail covered and will be a beautiful space to entertain guests or simply sit and relax at the end of the day.
Strategically placed shade cloth screen has been erected to provide privacy between you and your neighbors as well.
Reverse cycle air conditioning, as new electric heater, ceiling fans and infinity hot water service add to the appeal as does the convenience of the remote controlled single car garage with internal access.
• Idyllic spot on the waters edge, offering a relaxed lifestyle
• Very well maintained and very well located townhouse.
• Set in a very serene location in a well managed complex
• Large master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite
• All bedrooms segregated from each other offering privacy
• Spacious and quite separate informal and formal living areas
• Central kitchen with ample storage including 2 door pantry
• Privacy bench and stainless appliances including dishwasher
• Sliding doors to the deck from the spacious family meals area
• Main bathroom with separate toilet is conveniently located
• Split system RCAC and recently updated electric wall heaters
• Luxury of a remote controlled single garage with internal access
• Fabulous sail covered rear deck with space to entertain in style
• Private courtyard leading out to the Point Hut Pond walking tracks
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 104sqm
Garage size: 23.8sqm
Rates: $536.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $186.77 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $623.55 per quarter
Expected rent: $630 per week
Year Built: 1993
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.