Rural Paradise Beckons - Your Dream Lifestyle Awaits!
Discover the epitome of rural living with this captivating fully renovated home, nestled on an expansive 14 hectares (35 acres approx.) of undulating land only 10 minutes from Googong, 15 minutes south from Calwell and Queanbayan and 30 minutes from Canberra City
Your solar-passive sanctuary awaits, promising a turnkey solution to start your idyllic country way of life.
As you enter through the double iron gates via the sealed all-weather driveway, the grandeur of this property becomes evident. The beauty unfolds with a sweeping veranda that spans the entire length of the home, setting the stage for a lifestyle of privacy, tranquility and sophistication.
Step inside to reveal an impeccably designed open plan that effortlessly combines formal and informal living areas.
The heart of the home, a meticulously crafted kitchen, boasts both style and functionality. The large island bench, adorned with stone tops and pendant lighting, serves as the focal point, surrounded by quality appliances including an under-bench oven, electric induction cooktop, and dishwasher. Ample storage is provided by the generously sized butler’s pantry, ensuring every culinary need is met.
Feel the warmth emanating from the beautiful wood-burning fireplace while soaking in the ambiance created by the raked ceilings, Velux skylights, and rustic beams. The family room, bathed in natural light, becomes a haven for relaxation and enjoyment.
This home offers versatility with four spacious bedrooms, two master suites at opposite ends of the house, making it perfect for guests or multi-generational living.
Step outside, and you’ll be greeted by an impressive alfresco area with breathtaking views.
The property features a dam and bore to maintain the lush grounds, surrounded by meticulously landscaped gardens. Gather around the fire pit for memorable moments with loved ones or cook a bbq while your visitors play a game of cricket on the grounds.
Additional features include a large 7m x 6m shed with a concrete slab, power, and automatic door, providing ample space for parking, hobbies and storage. 7 paddocks, a designated dog yard, chook yard, and orchard contribute to the overall charm and functionality of the property allowing its new owners to follow any pursuit.
Escape the hustle and bustle without sacrificing convenience, as this rural haven is just a stone’s throw away from all the action.
This is more than a home; it’s a lifestyle some can only dream about – a retreat where you can savour the beauty of nature and relish the peace and quiet of country living. Seize the opportunity to make this dream home yours and embark on a journey to a future of blissful serenity only minutes from suburbia.
• Fully renovated residence
• Full length veranda
• Formal lounge and dining room with wood burning fireplace
• Raked ceilings with Velux skylights and feature beams
• Stunning kitchen with stone benches, large island and quality appliances
• Light filled family room that flows through to the sunroom
• Double glazed windows and doors throughout
• Fully insulated, internal and external walls
• Wood burning fireplace + 2x reverse cycle split systems
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Additional master features an ensuite and built-in robes
• Two remaining bedrooms feature built-in robes
• Watered by a dam and bore
• Landscaped surrounds, dry creek bed and spacious grassed areas
• Designated fire pit space
• 7m x 6m shed with concrete slab, power and automatic door
• Dog yards, chook yards and orchard
• North facing aspect
• Separate laundry
• Fully sealed wet weather circular driveway guarded by double iron gates
• 14ha/35acres (approx)
Outgoings & Property Information:
Block size: 14ha/35acres (approx.)
Shed size: 7m x 6m (approx.)
Rates: $1,600 per annum
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.