Elevated and Updated at the Base of Mt Taylor!
Betty Wark from Mcintyre Property is proud to present 47 Symers Street Kambah.
Sitting in a very sort after pocket at the base of Mount Taylor you will find this beautifully renovated and maintained home which is elevated in a tranquil, leafy setting.
The stunning deck is the first thing to greet you as you meander up the path to the front of the home. It is extremely spacious and the perfect space to host a gathering or to relax at the end of the day and enjoy the mountain views.
As a beautiful entry to the home, it certainly gives you the impression that there is something to look forward to when you step inside.
You will not be disappointed. The front door welcomes you into the large, light filled living area with a door out to the small rear deck which offers access to the yard and garden area and a space to relax and enjoy the serenity.
Flowing from the lounge is the spacious dining area which opens to the modern, well equipped galley kitchen, featuring stainless appliances including a rangehood, gas cooktop, wall oven, and dishwasher.
There is an abundance of preparation and storage space including a pantry and natural light streaming in from the window above the sink.
The main bedroom is a peaceful, spacious retreat. It has a full length window which offers a lovely leafy view of the garden and grounds. It also boasts the convenience and comfort of an attached ensuite bathroom.
Bedroom two is exceptionally large. It offers double door built in robes and can easily provide space for a bedroom setting as well as a study area or perhaps a gaming station, a drum kit – whatever it might be that the lucky occupant of this amazing room may wish to enjoy.
Bedroom three is also a good size with a built in robe hiding behind the door and plenty of space to spare which again can be a study area if required.
Creature comforts are aplenty with ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling and downlights throughout the home.
Outdoors offers a great sized block. It is well landscaped and easy care, with established plants and shrubs, but it still offers space to do with as you wish.
The established trees add a lovely leafy aspect to the home.
Then there is the added convenience of a garden shed and a single, remote controlled brick garage.
The front of the home has been refreshed without impacting on the lovely leafy setting of this fabulous home.
It has been opened up nd cleared to create a blank canvass with the capability of being used for an abundance of off street parking if required, or if not, then you may even wish to do some creative, strategic plantings.
The hard work has been done now the choices are yours.
• Set in a fabulous location at the base of Mount Taylor
• Beautifully updated and maintained 3 bed family home
• Featuring large, open plan, light filled lounge and dining
• The living areas are enhanced by stunning floating floors
• Modern, sleek, spacious and well equipped galley kitchen
• Quality stainless appliances and ample preparation space
• Gas cooktop, wall mounted oven and Dishlex dishwasher
• Large main bedroom with three mirror door built in robes
• Comfort and convenience of a modern ensuite bathroom
• The main bathroom offers a bath tub and separate toilet
• Bedrooms two and three both have robes and extra space
• Ducted heating, ducted cooling and downlights throughout
• Covered deck with mountain views at the front of the home
• Perfect for hosting large gatherings or to just relax in style
• Rear deck offers a tranquil space overlooking the garden
• Great sized easy care block and a good size garden shed
• Remote controlled garage and additional off street parking
• Close to all amenities and easy access out to arterial roads
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 122 sqm
Block size:745 sqm
Garage size: 25.67 sqm
Rates: $2,801 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $4,560 per annum
Year Built: 1977
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.