Super location to Schools and Kippax Fair
Priced to sell and perfect for first home buyers, the owner of this gorgeous 3-bedroom townhouse bought it because of “its space, storage and superb location”. Those fundamental attractions are still just as valid today.
Sited at the heart of a small complex of two-storey dwellings, It’s prime position in the group gives it the lion’s share of views to the nearby playing fields just across Moyes crescent.
Stepping past the security-door threshold, the home’s design has ensured an inspired use of every square centimetre of space, including two living areas that could easily be adapted to suit your preference for formal/casual dining, family relaxation or surround-sound entertainment. The kitchen sits centrally towards the rear of the home, servicing the family room with its wide balcony. It has its own Westerly views through the kitchen window and features an abundance of bench space and storage.
The ground floor also includes a laundry and powder bathroom as well as two separate storage areas for clean, surplus items.
Up the split-level stairs, the home’s three bedrooms are arranged in two separate areas, two with built-in robes, the 3rd bedroom is near the entrance and is perfect for the alternative use as a study /Office if that’s more in your needs’ list. The home’s main bathroom completes the home’s circle, providing a shower, bath and vanity.
Outside, beyond the rear timber deck , is a secondary access gates to Moyes crescent which gives you playing fields at the nearby Kippax shopping hub and walking proximity to the Raiders club close by.
Factor in the ducted gas heating, split system aircon, NBN connection, easy-care courtyard and the neat maintained complex gardens and you have a little gem of a townhouse home in Holt.
Overall it’s a recipe for wonderful family living and a tempting opportunity for investors who want to attract great tenants.
– Family, lounge and dining areas
– 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Bedroom 1 and 2 with ceiling fans
– Bedrooms 3/study near the front entrance
– Main bathroom and laundry downstairs
– Good size kitchen, gas cooktop, ample cupboards and window with views
– Ducted gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioner
– Neat and tidy interiors and timber entertaining deck outside
– Laundry with storage and external access
– Easy care garden
– Large single carport with storage and a second car space
– NBN connected
– Small and, neat Complex
– Complex access and courtyard gate out to the grassed playing fields across the road
– Short walk to schools, Kippax fair and nearby churches
– Abundance of BBQ and picnic facilities and areas
– Excellent proximity to schools and nearby public transport
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 103 sqm
Block size: 253 sqm
Garage size: 18 sqm
Body Corporate fees: $2,738.92 per annum
Expected rent: $550 per week
Year Built: 1981
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.