Incredible home in an Idyllic Location!
Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present 32 McLarty Court Kambah.
Discover the epitome of spacious family living in this remarkable 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home set on a sprawling 1,755sqm block at the base of Mt. Taylor.
Boasting an impressive 275sqm of living space, this home offers a harmonious blend of original charm and modern comfort.
The high ceilings and quality build ensure enduring elegance and having been well cared for and loved, it’s original character has been well preserved.
Multiple separate living areas provide ample space for the entire family to relax and entertain. You can enjoy endless hours of fun in the dedicated rumpus/games room which is home to a ¾ sized snooker table and offers plenty of space to play and for spectators to sit and relax.
The formal dining room has doors leading out to the rear verandah and yard and the formal lounge room enjoys the comfort of a beautiful open fireplace.
Not to be forgotten, the lovely large family room has a cozy wood fire and wall mounted reverse cycle unit offering year round comfort control for both heating and cooling and to add to the homes appeal, the whole house has ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with individual zones.
It also has doors leading out to the enclosed verandah which offers a peaceful spot to relax and unwind – enjoy the sunshine and the lovely garden beyond.
The fabulous, eat in kitchen features electric cooking, dishwasher, plenty of storage and preparation space and a designated meals area, which is also the perfect spot for children to gather to do their homework while the evening meal is being prepared.
All bedrooms have built in robes. All will accommodate doubles beds or larger with ease and the master bedroom will easily house a king size bed, bedside tables and additional furnishings.
The main bedroom also offers a walk in robe and ensuite, together with access to the cellar below.
The 5th bedroom is the room that everybody in the family will want! It is currently used as a craft room and can become whatever it is that you want it to be whilst being bathed in beautiful natural light.
Easily maintained, the huge block has established plantings and designated areas for outdoor entertaining and relaxing, wood storage, a tranquil pond and even a spot to house the caravan or boat.
This unique family home offers a rare opportunity to own a generously sized property in a desirable location. Whether you are looking for a place to raise a family or entertain guests in style, this property has it all.
Set in a peaceful, culdesac location, you will feel that you are in a world all of your own, yet you have the bonus of extremely quick and easy access out to major arterial roads.
Don’t miss your chance to make this exceptional property your new family haven. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and experience the charm and comfort of this incredible home for yourself.
• The epitome of comfortable family living in a desirable location
• Located in easy walking distance to the base of Mount Taylor
• High ceilings and a quality build enhance the charm and character
• Five bedrooms, all large enough to accommodate double beds
• Main bedroom is simply huge with a walk in robe and ensuite
• Multiple living areas including an absolutely enormous Rumpus
• Inviting lounge and dining room with a wood fire and doors out
• Central, well equipped kitchen with a designated meals area
• Large family room with doors out, cozy wood heater and RCAC
• Enclosed sunroom to capture the serenity and the winter sun
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Solar panel array to assist the wood heating to offset power bills
• A sprawling, easy care, adventure garden with mature plantings
• Covered areas, storage areas, a pond and a spot for the van or boat
• Oversized double garage – 58.5sqm in total with extra high doors
• A peaceful culdesac location with easy access out of the suburb
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 275.4 sqm
Enclosed Verandah: 14.7 sqm
Total Size: 290.1 sqm
Garage size: 58.5 sqm
Block size: 1755 sqm
Rates: $3,112 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $5,270 per annum
Year Built: 1980
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.