No Body Corporate Fees – just easy living!
Betty Wark from Mcintyre Property is proud to present this fabulous opportunity to make 17 Dent Place Conder your new home.
Discover the epitome of comfortable living in this charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom gem, nestled on a quaint and private block. With a focus on modern amenities and delightful features, this property promises a lifestyle that’s both relaxing and convenient.
Ideal for downsizers, first home buyers, young families or those just wanting an easy, carefree lifestyle in a lovely location.
With its spacious layout, ample amenities, separate formal lounge room, large family meals area which is open to the extremely spacious kitchen and a delightful sunroom, this property is an oasis that you will love coming home to.
The kitchen is very well equipped with a gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and an abundance of storage and preparation space including a breakfast bar.
The three spacious bedrooms allow you to enjoy ample space for your family or guests, as each room is designed with comfort in mind. The main bedroom has the convenience of an ensuite.
Having the luxury of two bathrooms, you can start your day refreshed in the well-appointed bathrooms, catering to both convenience and style.
Experience ultimate climate control with ducted heating and cooling, ensuring your comfort in every season.
Add to this is the convenience of the Rinnai Infinity hot water system which provides you with endless hot water and temperature controls at your finger tips.
A large, remote controlled double garage with internal access will mean that you never have to worry about parking again as it offers ample room for both vehicles and storage.
Located in a friendly neighbourhood, you’ll have easy access to local amenities, schools and all that is on offer at the Lanyon Market Place, making it an ideal choice for families and professionals alike.
The small block ensures low-maintenance living, so you can spend more time doing what you love.
• Looking just lovely from the street is this quaint, separate title home
• Located in a quiet, elevated spot in a family friendly neighbourhood
• A fabulous floor plan which allows everyone to have their own space
• Offering three bedrooms, two bathrooms and three large living areas
• The kitchen is extremely large with a gas cooktop and electric oven
• Heaps of storage and prep space, a dishwasher and a breakfast bar
• Enjoy the privacy of the lounge room located at the front of the home
• Chat with the chef of the family in the lovely, large family, meals area
• Enjoy a peaceful, relaxing cuppa in the beautiful, light filled sunroom
• The convenience of ducted heating and cooling and infinity hot water
• Ease of lifestyle with the remote controlled garage with internal access
• Small block offering low maintenance with no lawn mower required
• Close proximity to all amenities including schools and Lanyon Market Place
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 118 sqm
Block size: 344 sqm
Garage size: 35.6 sqm
Rates: $2,171 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,060 per annum
Expected rent: $590 – $640 per week
Year built: 1998
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.