"On top of the World"
RZ2 zoned block – Option to redevelop
If you’re looking for a four-bedroom home with views like postcards, a relaxed ambience internally and a quiet loop street all around, then this Kaleen residence should be a priority on your must-see list. Perched neatly on the hill, number 9 offers originally designed formal and informal spaces that maximise the extraordinary sweeping views from Black Mountain to the Brindabellas. With its private setting within an established garden, here is a home that exudes the 1980’s sense of that solid family home.
Here the established gardens are patiently waiting for those meditative gardeners with spring but months away.
Inside is a configuration designed to embrace all the homes’ activities with emphasis on an updated kitchen, family room and surrounding entertaining spaces that can cater for a wide range of culinary needs from a quiet intimate breakfast to summer BBQs with your family or even a lavish celebratory soiree where you can look forward to hosting friends in taste and style.
Make the time to see this home during its open inspection times, or feel free to arrange another private viewing for yourself or your family when you’ve realised just how attractive it is to everyone else.
After all, it’s a home that’s bound to capture the hearts and imaginations of discerning buyers or developers, so let this be the one that leaves you and your family feeling on top of the world.
– RZ2 zoned block
– EER 1.0
– Built 1980
– Floor area 218sqm approx./block size 734sqm
– Commanding 4 bedroom ensuite home with study
– Warm gas heating with evaporative cooling
– Privately built/designed home never been sold before
– Two level family home
– Large generous double garaging: motorised with remotes and with internal access.
– Formal lounge and dining areas
– Generous open modern family and kitchen
– Gas cooking and stunning Falcon cooking range for those who love to seriously cook up a storm
– Large entertaining external pergola
– Beautiful established gardens and separate spaces
– Large rainwater storage
– Raised elevated location
– Established gardens with fruit trees
– Stunning panoramic views across Kaleen from black mountain to the Brindabella Mountain Ranges.
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 218 sqm
Block size: 734 sqm
Garage size: 38 sqm
Rates: $3,985 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $6,686 per annum
Expected rent: $690 – $740 per week
Year Built: 1980
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.