Location and Lifestyle - all on the Ground Floor!
Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present this unique buying opportunity at 2/3 Burke Crescent Griffith.
Are you looking for a property set on the ground floor, offering a relaxed, stress-free lifestyle in an ideal location close to the Parliamentary Triangle?
If location and lifestyle are high on your priority list, and you would rather leave the car at home, then don’t miss out on residing in this lavish single bedroom ground floor apartment at the highly regarded ‘Whitely’ boutique, heritage influenced development.
On offer is one large bedroom, a well equipped bathroom with a European laundry, a study nook, a huge, light filled living area attached to an ultra modern, spacious, open plan kitchen and covered alfresco area.
The owners have loved having a private, secure yard with an outdoor entertaining area and space for a vegetable garden or pets all nestled into a lovely peaceful setting with a quiet, leafy garden outlook.
The living area is simply huge and offers you the opportunity to configure it as you wish. It currently has three separate areas – one for dining, one for relaxation/entertainment and the other as a work from home area. It also offers doors out to the covered entertaining area.
The large, functional kitchen boasts an abundance of storage and preparation space together with stone bench tops, a single drawer dishwasher and stainless-steel finishes. While the European laundry comes with a washing machine and clothes drier and it is all tucked neatly away, behind double doors in the bathroom.
This spacious ground floor apartment also has its own side street entrance through the private garden and outdoor area.
Car accommodation is well catered for with a large single, remote controlled garage which opens on to an oversized storage space as well.
Located in close proximity to the great shopping and cafe precincts of Griffith, Kingston, Manuka and the foreshore.
It is also close to public transport, a short run to the city or a 25 minute walk to Parliament House.
For buyers looking for a low maintenance, live in or rent out apartment, you will want to put this property on the top of your list. This is one not to be missed!
• Plenty of space to spare in an inviting ground floor apartment
• Room to furnish this lovely, light filled area to suit your lifestyle
• Well configured floor plan boasting modern fixtures and fittings
• Comfort of a split system reverse cycle heating and cooling unit
• Fabulous, alfresco area flows beautifully on from the living area
• Fenced garden area for entertaining, vegetable gardens or pets
• Includes fridge, washing machine, clothes dryer and dishwasher
• Secure single garage, under cover access, abundance of storage
• In walking/cycling distance of Griffith, Kingston and Manuka shops
• In walking/cycling distance of the Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets
• You can also enjoy all that is on offer on the Kingston Foreshore
• Take advantage of the close proximity to the city and Parliament
• Nothing to do but move in and enjoy the ease of lifestyle on offer.
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 69 sqm
Body Corp: $1,553 per qtr
Rates: $605.51 per qtr
Water & Sewerage: $186.77 per qtr
Land tax (if rented): $696.91 per annum
Expected rent: $500 per week
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.