SHORELINE VILLAS…BEAUTIFUL ONE DAY…MORE BEAUTIFUL THE NEXT!
Situated in a superb complex, in the heart of Tuggeranong, is this amazing 3-bedroom ensuite villa.
It’s the perfect first home, investment, or something to downsize into.
Community is at the heart of living at Shoreline Villas, with access to a vast range of activities right at your doorstep. Directly across from the ‘learn to ride’ centre, parkland, BBQ facilities and Lake Tuggeranong water edge, there is ample opportunity to grow and expand your family.
With Brindabella views, live the lifestyle of leisurely walks around Lake Tuggeranong, and to Tuggeranong Southport Shopping Centre and back.
Shoreline Villas makes life less complicated.
This home is on two levels. Downstairs is an open plan living area, spacious and modern kitchen, powder room, laundry, and access to the single garage.
Upstairs you have three great sized bedrooms and a main bathroom. The main bedroom has its own ensuite and a balcony with lake water views.
You can also enjoy a barbecue in the private front courtyard. There’s also an additional designated outside car space that belongs to the unit.
The main bedroom and lounge room have reverse cycle air conditioning units.
It’s modern, only three years young and ready for you to call home!
Call today! This one won’t last long!
• Quality Shoreline Villas complex
• Superb convenient location located on Lake Tuggeranong water edge
• Walking distance to Tuggeranong Town Centre and back
• Located next to Drakeford Drive bus stop (ID 1373) to Woden, Civic and ANU
• 109m2 living floor plan with 35m2 secure self-enclosed courtyard
• Three generous sized bedrooms and storage
• Main bedroom with ensuite plus balcony with Tuggeranong Lake water views
• Downstairs powder room/third toilet
• Single lock up garage with internal access
• Additional designated outside car space
• Secure front courtyard
• Externally ducted stainless-steel kitchen rangehood
• Fibre to the premises NBN
• Double glazed windows and sliding doors
• Ideal first home, investment, or downsizer
• Annual body corporate fees approx. $525 per quarter
• EER 6.0
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 109 sqm
Garage size: 18 sqm
Rates: $1,284 per annum
Body Corporate fees: $525 per quarter
Land tax (if rented): $1,445 per annum
Expected rent: $620 – $660 per week
Year Built: 2020
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.