Ginninderra Creek Views Galore
This elevated 4-bedroom home feels more like it’s in the Southern Highlands than Canberra. It overlooks the Ginninderra Creek and Reserve, providing an unhindered outlook to native woodland.
The home enjoys sweeping views across the creek to the Brindabellas and to the Autumn-coloured treetops of the adjacent reserve with not a residence in sight.
It’s hard to believe you are in suburbia.
– 4 bedrooms – 3 with views overlooking Ginninderra reserve
– 1 bathroom plus second separate toilet
– fully-enclosed internal car garage with room to add carports or off-road parking
– open plan living from kitchen to lounge and dining, with ability to close off
– lounge room plus large family room
– native woodland reserve views/proximity
– quiet locale adjacent to the creek and the much-loved walking and cycling paths
– LED lighting
– open plan living spaces
– 17 inverter solar panels = 6.63kw system installed this year
– recently installed ducted gas heating
– gas cooktop and double drawer dishwasher
– established gardens to entertain in the warmer months with friends and family
– under house garaging for one car, and storage with heating
– primary school within walking distance
– plenty of room to extend
If your future life needs to have peace, quiet and the benefits of feeling like you live next to your very own forest then here you are, you’re home!
Our owners have loved living here for two decades and brought their family up in the wonderful local community.
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 164 sqm
Block size: 844 sqm
Rates: $2,809 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $4,294 per annum
Expected rent: $590 – $650 per week
Year Built: 1976
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.