Perfectly Private with Stunning Views!
Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present 35 O’Connor Circuit Calwell.
This fabulous family home is one not to be missed.
Split across 3 levels, this design offers plenty of segregation to allow family members to have their own space. But the fantastic floor plan also provides the space and the opportunity for everyone to come together in any one of the three large, comfortable living areas.
The central kitchen is equipped with gas cook top, range hood, dishwasher, electric oven, pantry and a lovely large window to allow the natural light to flow in.
The master bedroom is segregated from the 3 minor bedrooms and it also has the luxury of a walk in robe and ensuite.
The minor bedrooms will all easily accommodate double beds and are all equipped with built in robes and ceiling fans and all have easy access to the main bathroom and separate toilet.
The light filled living areas include a large formal lounge room which is at the front of the home and offers a lovely, space to entertain in style, whilst the family room is attached to the kitchen and provides a more informal place for family to gather and has access out to the private entertaining area on one side and then the deck with stunning views on the other side.
The dining room will accommodate a 12 person setting with space for additional furniture, so if having dinner parties is something that you love to do, then there is certainly space to do it right here.
Keep the Canberra climate under control by the flick of a switch with ducted heating and cooling, a large, freestanding gas fire in the family room and ceiling fans throughout.
Outdoors is a beautiful, landscaped, leafy wonderland with tall trees, winding paths, a rose garden, spots for seats or swings where you can enjoy the serenity on offer and even a Japanese inspired garden area for complete relaxation.
There is a huge amount of under house storage which is tall enough for you to stand up and walk around and to even create a hobby area or workshop if you wished to do so.
For convenience, the oversized double garage offers internal access and a remote controlled door.
• Elevated, private location set in one of the most prestigious streets in Calwell
• An abundance of windows to capture the views and to fill the home with light
• Stunning views across the valley and a lovely, leafy outlook from all rooms
• Split level with segregated master bedroom, formal and informal living areas
• 4 bedrooms, 3 with built ins and spacious main with walk in robe and ensuite
• Large family bathroom with the luxury of a spa bath and a separate toilet
• Central kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher and range hood
• Family room offering doors out to two separate outdoor entertaining areas
• Dining room which can accommodate a 12 seater dining table and sideboard
• Ducted heating and cooling, free standing gas fire and ceiling fans throughout
• Double garage with the convenience of internal access and a remote door
• Terraced garden with mature trees, winding paths seating and play areas
• Substantial under house workshop and storage area with full height door
• Set in a great location close to all amenities including schools and local shops
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 183 sqm
Garage size: 40 sqm
Total size: 223 sqm
Block size: 1,239 sqm
Rates: $2,834 per annum
Land tax(if rented): $4,350 per annum
Year Built: 1992