STUNNING, SEPARATE TITLE, LARGE 4 BEDROOM HOME
This stunning two-storey family home, located in the sought-after suburb of Bonner, offers a desirable lifestyle for the modern family or an excellent investment opportunity for the savvy investor. Situated in a convenient location, walk to shops, schools, children’s playgrounds, parklands and other local amenities, making daily errands and commuting a breeze. This property will impress with its size, sparkling interior, contemporary inclusions and landscaped garden, creating lasting memories.
You will be impressed by the freshly painted interior, new carpet throughout, new showers, new oven and refreshed gardens. Place this property at the top of your inspection list!
A perfectly designed floorplan for the family, spread over two levels, makes this home a desirable lifestyle opportunity. Modern interiors and LED down lighting in main living areas, create a cool designer mood and enhance the home’s appeal.
Your lower level consists of an entertainer’s open-plan kitchen with stone benchtop and is a standout for any home chef or family who appreciates a well-designed layout. With full stainless-steel appliances, including new European electric oven, integrated and ducted rangehood and gas cooktop. This kitchen equally lends itself, both to internal entertaining as well as cleverly connecting to the outdoor entertaining space. Also, a spacious lounge, separate family / dining room, powder room, laundry and fourth bedroom with built in robe, which could be used as an office or media room. The upper level includes your master bedroom, which showcases a well-presented ensuite and walk-in-robe, bedrooms two and three with built-in robes, main bathroom, separate toilet, study-nook and two large storage cupboards.
From the large entertainment deck you will enjoy your established landscaped gardens that were created to maximise the overall appeal of the property with minimal maintenance. The double garage features a full remote-controlled tilt-a-lift door and internal access to the rear of the garden. There is room for two large 4WD vehicles.
Positioned in a prime location, boasting a lifestyle of convenience, a 1-minute walk to: Woolworths, BWS, café, gym, hairdresser and takeaway. Additionally, a 1-minute walk to: public transport, Neville Bonner Primary School, playing fields, children’s playgrounds and parklands / walking trails. Gungahlin Market place is 8 minutes by car.
All these outstanding attributes explain, quite simply, why 38 Eugene Vincent’s chic and fashionable appeal will be the standout property you will surely not want to miss in 2024.
• Separate title
• Internal – 171m2 living
• Four large bedrooms – master with WIR and ensuite
• Two bathrooms – new showers in main and ensuite
• Powder room
• Separate meals and lounge room
• Study nook
• Entrance portico
• Rear lane driveway to double garaging with auto door (fits two large 4WDs)
• Established, refreshed, low-maintenance landscaped garden
• Freshly painted
• New carpet
• Two new showers
• Stone bench top
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances
• New Ariston electric oven / gas cooktop
• Split system, ducted reverse cycle heating and air conditioning
• Gas instant hot water
• NBN connected / Foxtel dish
• Solar panelling / Rain water tank
• Slab construction
• Outdoor entertainment area
• Secure fencing / Pet and child friendly back yard
• Ample light throughout
• Views of Mulligan’s Flat Reserve from Master bedroom
• Sunset views from bedrooms 2 and 3
• Superb proximity to shops, schools, public transport, children’s playgrounds, walking trails
• Quiet street with off-street parking
• Area Downstairs: 88.75sqm
• Area upstairs: 82.49sqm
• Garaging: 44.20sqm
• EER: 4.5 out of 6
• Year of construction: 2011
• First time on market for a house in this tightly held section of 6
• High growth and demand suburb
Do not miss the opportunity to make 38 Eugene Vincent Street your dream home!
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.