Stunning Googong Home!
This stunning home is the perfect offering for a professional couple or families alike, looking for a well-presented property that will take care of all your needs.
At the entrance to this masterfully upgraded property, you will by greeted by a manicured Japanese style garden and modern entrance, then be prepared to be impressed by the large four-bedrooms on offer in this two-story home with its master bedroom with ensuite & parents retreat offering upstairs, providing you with all the privacy and space that you could ever require. The ground floor features 3 bedrooms, a main bathroom, 2 separate living areas, and a chef’s style kitchen with butler’s pantry.
The open plan layout of this home will have you wanting to stay at home rather than go out in the months and years ahead.
Entertaining in this property will be nothing short of brilliant with the open plan lifestyle and layout exceptionally well married to the outside dining area and perfectly manicured gardens, including the 3 mature Birch trees which stand tall amongst the garden like a welcoming private little grove of trees.
Located on a well-established private area of Googong, this property is a standout offering that will appeal to buyers wishing for that turn-key home that teases the senses for those people who wish to live in a home now rather than wish to renovate or upgrade in the months and years to come.
Our Genuine sellers here are preparing to move to their new home, so please feel free to discuss your moving and timing needs with the agent to see what the best timing can be fit for you and your family in 2023/2024.
• 2 Storey 4 bedroom ensuite home
• Stunning first floor parents retreat featuring Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and open study nook
• 3 Bedrooms all with built in robes, located downstairs
• Modern generous bathroom with bath and rainfall shower
• Generous open plan living / dining
• TV / Media entertaining room adjacent to the kitchen living area
• Stunning modern kitchen – new gas cooktop and dishwasher with very handy adjacent Butler’s Pantry
• Covered tiled alfresco / entertaining area
• Modern Internal Laundry with external access
• Ducted R/C heating & cooling throughout the home
• New architectural curtains and block out blinds
• Extensive single glazed windows
• Large well presented double garage with internal access
• Stunning Japanese inspired landscaped gardens with artificial lawns for low maintenance.
• Excellent private location, whilst being close to Googong’s growing amenities.
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 224 sqm
Block size: 400 sqm
Rates: $3,736 per annum
Expected rent: $800.00 per week
Year Built: 2015
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.