THE MARK - An Enviable City Lifestyle Investment
Here is a stunning 2 bed, 2 bathroom and 2 car executive apartment in “The Mark “, which is amongst the enviable Founders Lane Development at the heart of Braddon. It is on the literal edge to Canberra City with its reinvigorated city lifestyle of shops, bustling cafes, and individual restaurants for every person’s needs. As Canberra keeps growing, this apartment is living up to its title as it really does hit the mark
With this locale you may not even need your car again, as walking to the city is but a few minutes distance by foot.
Our owner purchased off plan, knowing that this would be a landmark residential address in Braddon for the years ahead and that belief has been proven to be correct. She chose quality interiors and at level six your look over the city’s building line.
This standout executive apartment has been leased till March 27th, 2023, at a very respectable rental of $700.00 per week or near $36,500 per annum. So, if you’re seeking a good return investment this financial year or need an apartment at the very doorstep to Canberra’s commercial/retail epicentre for next year, then look no further.
With sound investments in Canberra looking good to buyers all around the country, this apartment should draw your attention from the very first day it hits the market. Its quality, its location and it should be yours.
A copy of the contract and an inspection here can be arranged for private viewings upon request.
– Two light filled bedrooms of accommodation with floor to ceiling windows and built in robes
– Main bathroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, suspended vanities and quality interiors
– 6th floor locale giving you sweeping views over Canberra’s CBD to Black Mountain Tower
– Reverse cycle air conditioning for summer and winter needs
– High quality heated floors and towel rails in the bathrooms
– Well-appointed, modern contemporary kitchen with stone benchtop, dishwasher, cooktop exhaust set up to be able to use as a breakfast bar
– Inbuilt microwave oven combo and fridge
– Enclosed balcony and winter garden for that little bit of extra space
– Video intercom for security and privacy in a secured building
– NBN ready for all your tech needs, be they internet for work or possibly just a few streaming sites to watch
– Quality block out blinds throughout for your individual needs
– Double glazed windows throughout to stay warm or cool with the changing of the seasons
– Two lock up security basement car spaces side by side with storage
– Communal spaces including a private rooftop garden with BBQ facilities, vegetable garden and a residents use lounge for private functions
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 88 sqm
Rates: 1824 per annum
Land tax (if rented): 2093.48 per annum
Expected rent: $700 per week
Year Built: 2019