Upper Level 17, Executive Apartment Beckons.
Here is a stunningly well-appointed two-bedroom, two-bathroom two balcony apartment available now for the astute buyer/s; be it to live in or as an excellent investment in 2024.
Come and enjoy the breathtaking views across the Gungahlin landscape from Mount Ainslie to the City and then back to the Brindabella Ranges. Located on the 17th floor means only being three levels from the penthouse level on level 20. If that was a maths question, 17/20 would be considered impressive. This building will impress both live in buyers and investment buyers alike.
This elevated apartment feels like it could be located on the Queensland Gold Coast with its impressive structure, height features and tantalising level 5 infinity pool and social areas.
Features of this apartment are as follows in a building that is already a landmark, not only in Gungahlin but in Canberra’s vibrantly growing executive apartment market.
• Very elevated, great sized two-bedroom ensuite apartment, big enough to accommodate two queen sized beds. As at this time bedroom two is configured as a separate office space.
• Incredible expansive panoramic views
• Amazing orientation
• Fisher and Paykel oven, four-unit stove top & dishwasher & soft close
drawers in the kitchen
• Methven tap wear in the bathrooms and kitchen
• Two Mitsubishi inverter reverse-cycle units; one in the master bedroom and the other in the lounge area.
• European Laundry with all the space saving benefits
• Downlights throughout
• Walk-in robe
• Neutral colour scheme
• Infinity pool with outstanding level five entertaining deck around the pool and bbq area.
• Modern spa & well-equipped gym
• Shared alfresco area includes toilet and shower
• Allocated car space/ Lockup cabinet
• Double glazed windows
• Body corporate fees total $4965.92 per annum
Walking distance to Bunnings & Gungahlin shopping precinct with its fast growing cafe culture and CBD offices. Enjoy and appreciate the tram services to the city.
We have a motivated seller here who has said the goodbyes to this apartment after living here the last few years, so now it’s your opportunity to say hello to the opportunity here.
Private viewings are easily arranged besides scheduled open times.
Outgoings & Property Information:
Rates: $393.00 per quarter
Living size: 73sqm + 12sqm in 2 balconies Total: 85sqm
Body Corporate fees: $4,965.92 per annum
Expected rent: $550 per week
Year Built: 2018
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.