Property being sold due to work move interstate
All genuine offers will be considered
Even from the street you can tell there’s something quite special about this delightful home with its tree lined front yard, its defined garden areas, and the welcoming entrance.
But it’s when you step inside that your entrepreneurial spirit will really come to life and see the home’s numerous attractions; four bedrooms including a master with ensuite upstairs, THREE living areas, the clean fresh lines of a stunning modern family kitchen and a friendly timber deck that seamlessly flows onto a separate covered BBQ entertaining area – all designed to make the most of the home’s beautifully landscaped gardens and its generous child and pet friendly backyard that just beckons to be played in come the Xmas holidays ahead.
Renovated to perfection, this is a fabulous mix of open plan living, high-quality appliances and flexible lifestyle opportunities that are likely to have most buyers reconsidering their wish-list.
With its relaxed ambiance inside, its low maintenance surrounds outside, and its convenient location within a short stroll of local shops, transport and schools it’s also a home that’s bound to interest a wide demographic from burgeoning families to multi-generational households.
Groups of savvy friends might even want to pool their resources and harness today’s live-in possibilities with tomorrow’s investment potential.
Elevated, extended, and sensitively renovated means the all the benefits exists here for quite a lot of most family’s needs for now and into the future.
Additional features include:
– Built originally in 1968
– 847sqm block.
– 202 sqm home
– Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and wardrobe space
– Three additional bedrooms
– Upstairs Retrofitted second level glass windows for insulation
– Ducted gas heating
– Multiple living areas for extended family
– Fantastic large kitchen with generous bench space / gas cooktop/ dishwasher
– Opportunity exists here for the potential to alter one of these spaces to become a home office or fifth bedroom.
– Led Lighting
– NBM fibre to the Node
– 5 Reverse cycle heating units for year-round comfort
– Single Metal garage, plus multiple off street parking
– Extensive outdoor timber terrace for entertaining
– BBQ area
– Solar hot water system
– Childrens play equipment
– Rooftop solar energy system.
– Established Gardens
– Excellent location to public transport and multiple nearby schools
Offers and considerations are welcome and encouraged!
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 202 sqm
Block size: 847 sqm
Garage size: 20 sqm approx
Rates: $2567 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $4014 per annum
Expected rent: $TBA per week
Year Built: 1968
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.