Blank Canvas Opportunity
This original brick single level home is that blank canvas opportunity that’s waiting for families or builders to create a home from.
Positioned on a fantastic location with a very respectable parcel of land at 1014 sqm gives the next owners an abundance of opportunity for further upgrade/development.
Having only ever had one family ever lived here gives you an original home that was built in 1974. So many people over the last few years have looked for an original home on a good block of land in Belconnen and here it finally is for your buying consideration.
Private inspections are welcomed. As are all your enquiries about this home and property.
Contact Scott Isaacs for a viewing or a copy of the contract/reports.
• Single level brick 4 bedrooms/ensuite
• Block size of 1014 sqm
• Elevated location in Melba
• Nearby to local school but a few doors away
• Original home privately built in 1974
• Double external metal garage
• Renovation or newbuilt potential
• Well maintained original home
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 155 sqm
Block size: 1014 sqm
Rates: $2732 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3819 per annum
Expected rent: $700 – $750 per week
Year Built: 1974