Charming Townhouse Tucked Away from the World
Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present number 22/29 Popplewell Place Gordon.
It is a lovely home, tucked away in a peaceful, private spot, siding a reserve in the corner of a very well-maintained townhouse complex.
No one is going to be coming to your front door unless you want them to as the front of the home is not in view until you enter through the secure gate.
Once in the lovely spacious garden area, you will see how tranquil the location really is. You have one neighbour beside you within your area, but you are barely aware that the rest of the complex exists.
Beautifully presented and perfectly maintained, this lovely, light filled townhouse oozes comfy, cosy, friendly vibes and will be very easy to call home.
You enter the spacious living area which offers plenty of space to relax, unwind and showcases the floating floor which flows on throughout the rest of the home.
Next in line is the very functional kitchen with a tiled splashback, pantry, rangehood and a privacy screen to separate the kitchen from the dining area.
There are sliding doors from the dining to the outdoor entertaining area and on to the mostly level, spacious, rear yard which is home to some lovely stone fruit trees and a garden shed.
The two bedrooms are large, and both have robes. The two-way bathroom is well located, central to both bedrooms and the laundry has plenty of storage space.
The combination of wall, ceiling insulation, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling is a blessing to assist in regulating the highs and lows of the Canberra climate and the remote controlled garage has the convenience of a rear door which leads out to the front garden.
Located siding a reserve which offers walking paths to Lanyon Market Place, you are certainly close to all amenities with very easy access out of the suburb.
– Perfectly private setting offering peace and tranquillity
– Established gardens are both easy care and quite level
– Well maintained and perfectly presented townhouse
– Professionally painted throughout to add to the appeal
– 2 very spacious bedrooms, both boasting built in robes
– Large living area with space for big, bulky furnishings
– Beautiful, floating floors feature throughout the home
– The hub of the home is the functional, central kitchen
– Light filled with ample storage and preparation space
– Very good-sized dining area with access to the outdoors
– Shade sail covered outdoor area flows on to the yard
– Large, private, secure rear yard includes a garden shed
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Large garage with remote roller door and a rear door
– Located siding a reserve with walking trails to Lanyon
Take the time to view – you will not be disappointed!
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 86 sqm
Rates: $456 per quarter
Water Rates: $166 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $375 per quarter
Expected rent: $550 per week
Year Built: 1993