This 4 bed plus study is awaiting a new family.
Spanning an inviting street frontage, this is a home featuring a generous open floor plan that epitomises relaxation and the ideal family lifestyle.
The generously proportioned interiors achieve a fusion of traditional charm and contemporary living that’s highlighted by inspired details such as the beautiful usage of parquetry flooring – all resulting in a home crammed with character and laced with light.
Set on a split level layout and positioned just footsteps from a green belt and cycling path, the interior features four generous bedrooms, including a segregated and impressively-proportioned master and second bathroom complete with spa bath and a purpose-built home office with professional joinery. Flowing interiors and a functional kitchen meld into the multiple living areas to round out a remarkable family residence that can easily accommodate a range of family needs, ages and lifestyles.
With a large double garage, terraced grounds and a covered entertaining area as well as thoughtful touches like a stencilled driveway.
Even the backyard is ready with space for those winter vegetables to be harvested and the much appreciated garden shed to look after all the things that go with your precious garden and Vegetables through the seasons ahead.
The position is ideal too – only a short stroll to local schools, easy access to shops and bus routes. Unique, contemporary and carefully crafted throughout for indoor or outdoor entertaining, it’s a property that also offers style, privacy, grace and taste wrapped up in a low-maintenance environment.
– Commercial grade A/C heating and cooling
– Fully ducted large reverse cycle air-conditioning system
– Security alarm
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher, oven, cook top appliances and ample storage
– High ceilings with halogen down-lights
– Segregated master bedroom with full bathroom and generous walk in robe
– Study/home office room with established joinery
– 3 bedrooms with bathroom in segregated wing
– Separate powder room
– Large separated living rooms when families need their own space, and a formal lounge room with beautiful parquetry flooring
– Main bathroom with large spa bath
– Large double garage with internal access
– Terraced outdoor areas with established landscaping
– Covered pergola for all year round entertaining
– Stencilled concrete driveway
– Excellent proximity to transport and schools
– 3 phase power
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 221.24 sqm
Block size: 633.7 sqm
Rates: $2631 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3629 per annum
Expected rent: $ TBA per week
Year Built: 2003