Country Living Meets City Convenience
After moving to this generous property, a decade ago or so, our owners have decided that they with their very respectable sized family have need of country space on acreage. So, it’s been decided that it’s time to say goodbye to their suburban haven and head to the nearby rural regions where half a dozen kids will have much more space to grow.
With this home there is no building, there is no waiting twenty years for your lemon, lime, apple or other fruit trees to grow…yes all done…just grow your own each year. There is no waiting 15-20 weeks for double glazed windows …. yes, all done.
Here is the opportunity to just move in!
With a home like this one, you won’t need solar panels, superior heating or cooling energy efficient windows and doors or to renovate any bathrooms …. yes, all done.
• Quality built and sympathetically renovated here is a four-bedroom ensuite home and converted studio garage for a family who need some space
• Built in wardrobes
• Two living areas
• Two bathrooms
• Extra wide front door and matching security mesh
• Watering system front lawn
• Quality built and sympathetically renovated four-bedroom ensuite home
• Continuous gas hot water married to evaporative cooling gas heating and reverses cycle A/C will meet your comfort needs year-round
• Enjoy the benefits of UPVC tilt and turn windows and sliding doors for solar efficiency
• A character home with a converted double garage to use as a possible
office or studio if friends stay over or a separate home office is needed
• Fruit trees and an enviable established garden
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with real pizza oven and separate BBQ
• Generous land size of 1103 m2
• 5 kw solar panelling for energy efficiency
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 186 sqm
Block size: 1103 sqm
Rates: $2,918 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $4,172 per annum
Expected rent: $850 – $900 per week
Year Built: 1973