Spacious Home on a Large Block
Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present 6 Ampt Place, Theodore.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes away from major arterial roads, and close to all amenities including schools, shops and bus stops, sits this great entry level home.
The floor plan incorporates 3 bedrooms, 2 of which have built in robes, a spacious, central kitchen, a large lounge room, separate dining room and a large family meals area.
The well-equipped kitchen includes an electric cooktop, wall oven, double drawer dishwasher, an abundance of storage and preparation space including a breakfast bar.
Flowing out through the family room doors is an outdoor room, which although has not been approved, creates a great place for entertaining, or could be used as a children’s play area. There is also a door through to a tool shed/workshop area.
Freshly painted, updated floor coverings and ceiling fans add to the appeal, as does the 24 solar panels on the roof to help to keep the power bills to a minimum.
Set on a lovely large block of land, the neat, secure, easy care rear yard offers plenty of room for children and pets to play and includes a large cubby house and a garden shed.
• Set privately from the street in a quiet cul-de-sac location
• Entry hall leads to separate lounge, dining and family rooms
• Kitchen with electric cooking and double drawer dishwasher
• Loads of storage and preparation space plus a breakfast bar
• 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 of which have robes
• Bathroom with a separate toilet and laundry with a rear door
• Freshly painted, updated floor coverings and 24 solar panels
• Outdoor entertaining room with toolshed/workshop attached
• Secure, easy care rear yard with cubby house and garden shed
• Close to all amenities and with easy access out of the suburb
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 124 sqm
Block size: 730 sqm
Rates: $2,501 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,629 per annum
Expected rent: $550 per week
Year Built: 1989
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.