Immaculate and with Space for a Caravan!
Looking just lovely from the street, this beautifully presented, well maintained, light filled 4-bedroom ensuite family home is ready for some very lucky new owners to enjoy.
Boasting 150sqm living and an additional 37.6sqm of garage, you will find not only 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, but a separate formal lounge room, formal dining room and a very large family room which is open to the spacious functional kitchen. It also offers as new, quality carpet throughout the lounge, dining, and bedrooms.
The huge main bedroom has the convenience of a walk-in robe and ensuite with enough space to add whatever additional furnishings that you may desire. All bedrooms are fitted with block out blinds which is great for shift workers and for getting children off to sleep when it is bright outside.
The gourmet kitchen includes gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, double drawer dishwasher, an abundance of preparation/storage space. It also includes a pantry, a breakfast bar and the always sort after window over the sink.
The floor plan offers a perfect balance of space between all 4 bedrooms and the living areas making this a very welcoming home to raise a family in or the perfect space for downsizers to be able to enjoy their grand children in a secure, level, easy care home which requires minimal maintenance.
Creature comforts include both internal and rear access from the remote-controlled garage, Rinnai infinity endless hot water supply, ducted heating and cooling throughout, ducted vacuuming and an intercom doorbell, block out blinds to all bedrooms, as new quality carpet, heaters and blinds to the outdoor entertaining area, and a yard which is separated into two designated areas.
Leading out from the family room is the private, covered alfresco area with the bonus of outdoor blinds, heaters, and a TV bracket to help to make this a great space for relaxing and entertaining.
The pergola flows seamlessly on to a level, easy care wrap around yard with lush lawns and hedged perimeters where there is plenty of space for a trampoline, swing set and a game of cricket and certainly room for a veggie patch.
The utility area is behind a lockable gate which houses a large garden shed with access to the rear door of the garage and the Rinnai infinity hot water service.
On the other side of the home, there is a colorbond gate to allow easy access to the rear of the home and the rear yard. From a maintenance point of view, the house has been freshly painted two years ago and the roof has recently been refurbished as well.
This is such a convenient place to live as it is located just a few minutes’ walk from all amenities, including the banks, shops, parks, bus stops that offers quick and easy access out of the suburb.
• Beautifully presented family home with easy care gardens
• Yard fenced off for easy living offering separate utility area
• Four spacious bedrooms, ensuite and walk in robe to main
• Comfort of light filled separate lounge and dining rooms
• As new quality carpet and block out blinds to bedrooms
• Gourmet kitchen with heaps of preparation and storage space
• Modern appliances including a double drawer dishwasher
• Spacious family room off the kitchen for family interaction
• Alfresco area with auto blinds, heaters, and TV bracket
• Ducted heating/cooling and Rinnai Infinity hot water
• Remote controlled double garage, internal and rear access
• Designated parking space for a large boat or caravan
• Colorbond gate at the front offers easy access to the rear
• Extremely easy stroll to the park, local shops, and bus stop
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 150 sqm
Block size: 472 sqm
Rates: $2,645 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3,654 per annum
Expected rent: $750 – $800 per week
Year Built: 2005