4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Townhouse!
A very well planned four bedrooms and three bathrooms townhouse, is being offered for sale in this three-level opportunity in the “Maison” Complex. It is located in the fresh suburb of Moncrieff, it will seriously grab your attention and may just never let it go either for a live in home later or as an investment in this financial year.
Four well-sized bedrooms, including the master bedroom and three ensuites, makes this property a real oasis in the quiet sought-after area of Moncrieff, with an excellent location to Gungahlin’s CBD/schools and the parklands/playing areas nearby.
Truly an outstanding fresh suburb to look forward to coming home to each and every day for those fortunate enough to live here. This lovely residence will suit both families and working professionals looking to live in a peaceful and tranquil environment. A courtyard garden at the entrance of 29 sqm is at your doorstep which is perfect for busy people.
With separate generous living spaces over two floors, this townhouse enjoys the feeling of an individual dwelling in a private complex built only in 2017.
A very modern kitchen is intricated neatly with open plan living area. This kitchen has a well-presented layout with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, an integrated dishwasher, and generous benchtops for those who love to cook or just have an excellent breakfast bar arrangement.
The 59 sqm lower-level garaging is configured as a tandem parking arrangement with remote auto access. At this size there is an abundance of space
Our owners are clear and ready to say goodbye to this wonderful townhouse. Having lived here themselves for the first few years and now having their property as an investment with a tenancy currently in place until December 2022.
– Separate street access
– Timber enclosed Courtyard 29 sq metres
– Three level townhouse with four bedrooms/three baths
– Good sized living areas
– Stainless steel oven/appliances and integrated dishwasher
– Led smart home lighting
– Open plan kitchen to family area on ground floor
– Reverse cycle A/C
– Timber fencing, small courtyard garden with low maintenance needs
– Generous tandem double garage with internal access
– Individual street access, adjacent to the other townhouses
– Fantastic proximity to the schools, transportations and nearby playgrounds
– Excellent location and access to nearby retail and commercial districts in Gungahlin
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 127 sqm
Garage size: 59 sqm
Body Corporate fees: $2,418.70 per annum
Admin Fees: $1747.98 per annum
Sinking fund: $670.72 per annum
Expected rent: $750-800 per week
Year Built: 2017
Price Guide – $850,000-$900,000