Do Not Miss Out on This Stunning Home!!!
Please note. Open home cancelled as an offer has been accepted.
Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present 6 Michael Holt Crescent Gordon.
This delightful home has been fastidiously maintained and perfectly presented. This level of care is what every home buyer is hoping to find and this is certainly what will be found here.
This stunning family home has been lovingly cared for and has been the perfect spot to raise a family, and now it is time to offer it up to another very lucky family to call their own.
The children will not need to fight over the bedrooms, as there are four large bedrooms on offer. All have robes, lovely garden aspects and offer easy access to the updated main bathroom, while the exceptionally large main bedroom also has lovely garden views and is fitted with walk through robes to the updated ensuite.
The spacious living areas all have the benefit of full length windows and are separated into large formal and informal areas.
The designated dining area is perfectly located with full length windows on two sides to capture the natural light and the winter sun as well as offering a beautiful backdrop of garden views.
The kitchen has been updated and boasts stone bench tops and offers an exceptional amount of storage and preparation space as well as a gas cook top, electric oven, range hood, dishwasher and island bench with shelving which flows on to the family room.
The family room has two sets of sliding doors, both leading to covered outdoor areas, where depending on the weather, or the time of day, you can relax or entertain in style.
Quality window dressings include plantation shutters, honeycomb blinds and professionally made curtains, while the floor coverings include timber flooring, new carpet and well maintained slate flooring.
Creature comforts include ducted vacuum system, an abundance of internal/external storage, remote roller doors and outside power in two locations.
Heating and cooling are well covered by ducted gas heating, split system reverse cycle heating/cooling and a modern Jindara combustion heater.
A huge bonus to help keep your utility bills low is the 6kW solar system which includes 24 roof panels.
You will see from the street that the home has been built with a three-car garage and extensive off street parking with the convenience of the circular driveway.
What you cannot see, is that the garage closest to the front door has been completely changed to become a studio/work from home office/home gym/rumpus room- whatever you desire, but if you remove the gyprock, you can return it to a third garage if you so desire.
It also has an entry door from the foyer, (making it perfect for an accountant or mortgage broker to bring clients through), a door through to the garage and sliding glass doors out to the rear yard. As an extra bonus, there is also a tub with hot and cold running water – so a hairdresser may find it appealing as well.
The remaining double garage has additional workshop space, two remote doors, internal access through the office and into the foyer, and it has its own rear door as well.
Set on an amazing 1311sqm block, with simply stunning gardens and grounds, this will be an amazing place to call home and the absolutely perfect spot to raise a family.
• Located in arguably one of the very best streets in Gordon Stage One
• A great floor plan with space and versatility to create your ideal home
• Updated, modernised and maintained with quality fixtures and fittings
• 4 lovely large bedrooms, all with built in robes and updated bathrooms
• Separate living areas flooded with natural light by full length windows
• Beautifully updated kitchen with stone bench tops and storage galore
• Both the main bathroom and ensuite are large and tastefully updated
• Ducted heating, split system RCAC, and modern Jindara wood heater
• Quality floor coverings and window furnishings, plus ducted vacuum
• Two alfresco areas which flow on to beautifully landscaped gardens
• Private rear yard with winding paths, vegie garden and garden shed
• Level, open yard areas with space for a swing set and cricket game
• Remote double garage with workshop, internal access and rear door
• 3rd garage lined, plumbed, rear and internal access used as a studio
• Huge bonus of a 6 kW solar system utilising the 24 panels on the roof
• With an abundance of off street parking including a circular driveway
• Close to all amenities with quick and easy access out of the suburb
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 190 sqm
Garage size: 72 sqm
Block size: 1311 sqm
Rates: $2,840 per annum
Expected rent: $740 – $790 per week
Land tax (if rented): $4,025 per annum
Year Built: 1992