Rare Find Family Home
Welcome to 4 Cunningham Street, where all your family home dreams come to life. Lovingly cared for and renovated by two generations, you’ll find nothing but exquisite comfort.
At the end of every day, you are welcomed home by natural light, calming, cool neutral tones, and gorgeous timber flooring, that expands through the whole home. Sit down and relax in the cosy loungeroom in the cooler months by a roaring fire or enjoy the sunshine anytime of year in the expansive sunroom.
The remodelled kitchen is a chefs dream with an abundance of overheard and under bench cabinets, complimented with 40mm stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of preparation space.
The expansive entertaining areas as well as the expansive, styled, beautifully kept gardens, truly spoil you and your guests for outside entertaining. With the addition of grass for kids and pets to play, the backyard will be enjoyed by all.
Your storage needs will definitely be met with an incredible 80sqm of storage located under the house, ideal for trades people, hobbyists etc.
With curb appeal, a close walking distance to local shops, a short drive to local schools and Riverside Plaza, and nothing to do but move in, 4 Cunningham Street waits for you.
• Fireplace in loungeroom
• Hardwood timber floors
• Four bedrooms, three with built-in robes
• Main bathroom and ensuite fully renovated
• Fully renovated kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Induction cooktop and rangehood
• Rumpus and large sunroom
• Extra downstairs bathroom
• Laundry with plenty of storage and bench space
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Massive under house storage approx. 80sqm, all concreted and with power
• Maintained Pears, Plums, and olive trees
• Beautifully kept, styled gardens with grass area for kids to play
• Multiple lovely entertaining areas
• Mountain views
• 5000 litre water tank
• Extra-large double car garage
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 218sqm
Block size: 844sqm
Year Built: 1978
Expected rent: $870 per week