Double Garage Converted to a Flat!!
Betty Wark from McIntyre property is proud to present this unique family home.
The first things that you will see from the street is that this home is elevated, North facing, has great street appeal and offers an abundance of off street parking.
It originally had 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and an attached double garage.
Because parking was so well catered for and garaging was not high on the list of priorities for these home owners, but accommodating family was, the double garage was changed to create a self contained one bedroom flat/studio.
It even has its own enclosed rear yard which makes it totally private and separate from the main home.
Depending on your requirements, it would also make an amazing office space or a place to run a business from home.
As there is hot and cold running water, it could be used for a hair dressing salon, massage or beauty therapy – so many options.
The stunning, main home has been freshly painted and is extremely well configured with spacious, designated lounge and dining areas.
The lounge room flows through to the kitchen and family meals area, but also opens on to a light filled sun room which is simply huge and offers plenty of options including a door to the rear yard.
The kitchen is functional and well equipped with gas cooking, a dishwasher, ample storage and preparation space and has a lovely outlook to the attractive rear garden.
The family room, like the rest of the home is light filled and also has a door to the rear yard.
The 3 bedrooms all have robes with both bedrooms one and two having walk in robes. The two-way bathroom is attached to the main bedroom and is central to the other two.
Creature comforts are well covered by the inclusion of external shutters, internal blinds, split system reverse cycle air conditioning, Rinnai Infinity hot water system, and ceiling fans throughout the home.
Outdoors you will find a very easy care rear courtyard with astro turf, an attractive garden area and storage sheds.
This property shares a block of land and is attached to the one behind as per the site plan shown, but as it is a corner block, they face different streets and you really would not know that they were not free standing homes.
If you are in need of a versatile home, or if you wanted to re-claim the garage back to being a garage, then this home just might be the one for you.
Close to all amenities, including shops, schools and public transport it is very well located.
• Well located, elevated, north facing , extremely versatile property
• Beautifully presented and freshly painted 3 bedroom family home
• Light filled living areas with separate lounge, dining and family rooms
• Spacious, sunroom accessed from the lounge room and the rear yard
• Functional, well equipped kitchen with gas cooking and a dishwasher
• Three bedrooms, two with walk in robes and one with built in robes
• Centrally located two way bathroom attached to the main bedroom
• Infinity hot water, shutters, blinds, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air con
• Sun drenched, private, easy care courtyard rear garden with storage
• The original double garage has been converted to a one bedroom flat
• It offers light and power, heating and cooling, kitchenette and ensuite
• It also has two separate rooms, storage, a private yard and a side gate
• So many options available to those who wish to think outside the box
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 122 sqm
Sunroom: 16.5 sqm
Garage/Flat: 42 sqm
Block size: 440 sqm
Rates: 608.86 per qtr
Water & sewerage: 170 per qtr
Year Built: 1995