INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT BEFORE 24 DECEMBER 2021.
Built with the fastidious buyer in mind, this beautiful near new executive townhouse offers size, space, style and comfort. Three generous bedrooms feature built in robes, while the study could double as a guest bedroom, home office or nursery. The large open plan living area boasting floating timber flooring is sited adjacent to the gourmet kitchen featuring 900mm stainless appliances, stone benchtops and stunning splashbacks. This area opens direct to the north facing outdoor entertaining area. Downstairs the double lock up garage is complimented by under house storage.
Comfort is assured with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and internal access from the garage.
This location is superb and within easy walking distance to Fraser Shops and Primary School.
• 141m2 of stylish living
• As new presentation
• Views to the north & west
• Easy walk to Fraser shops
• Quality products used throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Lovely rural outlook
• Large deck off living area
• Floating timber floors & carpeted bedrooms
• Stone benchtops and feature splashbacks
• Quality 900mm stainless steel appliances
• LED lighting featured
• Double lock up garage
• Study or 4th (guest) bedroom
• Separate water meter
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 141 sqm
Garage size: 40 (approx.) sqm
Rates: $2500 (approx.) per annum
Body Corporate fees: $2,333 (approx.) per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2000 (approx.) per annum
Expected rent: $780 per week
Year Built: 2020