Would You Like To Claim Back Your Stamp Duty??
**One on one inspection are now allowed in the ACT, if you would like to inspect the property, please contact Betty Wark to book an inspection**
Well located, in a family friendly street, close to all amenities and offering quick and easy access out of the suburb, sits this well presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home, which is ready for brand new owners.
As you can see by the presentation, there is a fabulous tenant in place who is on a fixed term lease. The current rent is $490.00 per week and the fixed term lease ends 19 November 21, which is when the tenant can be given 8 weeks’ notice to vacate.
So, if you would like to buy now and move in after the end of January, then you most certainly can do that, and you can also claim back a portion of your stamp duty in line with the amount of time that the tenant remains in place.
OR – you just might want to buy a fantastic investment property with a wonderful tenant who would happily stay on.
As you enter the home you are greeted by the lovely large, light filled living area which currently houses a work from home section where the dining room is designed to be as well as a spacious lounge room area with ample space for the family to relax and enjoy the serenity surrounding the home.
Moving on you will find the family meals area and the kitchen which offers the joy of being able to look out over the entertaining area and yard and has been tastefully updated.
It boasts stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, range hood and under bench electric oven, and there is an abundance of storage and preparation space including a pantry and a breakfast bar.
To complete the internal picture, the property features three well-proportioned bedrooms, two of which have built in robes, while the bathroom is spacious and offers the luxury of a bath, a separate shower, and an updated vanity. There is also a separate toilet and a separate laundry as well.
Flowing from the family/meals area, you will find a full length, paved, and covered entertaining area. This will be the perfect spot for alfresco dining and casual get togethers.
The pergola leads on to the wrap around yard which is encompassed by Colorbond fencing and houses a carport behind double gates and two sheds.
If you wish to add a double garage, you most certainly have the space to do so. If you want a vegetable garden and space for a game of cricket, you have the space for that as well.
The block size is not huge, but the placement of the house on the block is perfect to maximise the space on offer.
• Providing a great opportunity for the astute buyer
• Outstanding 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom family home
• Light filled with a very practical, flowing floor plan
• Beautifully presented and well-maintained home
• Boasting separate, spacious, light filled living areas
• Updated kitchen with gas cooktop and a dishwasher
• Plus, an abundance of preparation and storage space
• Well configured bedrooms, two with built in robes
• Spacious bathroom with both a shower and bathtub
• Separate toilet and separate laundry with a rear door
• Gas wall heating plus split system heating and cooling
• Spacious, level rear yard offering many great choices
• Full length paved, covered outdoor entertaining area
• Excellent tenant in place until the end of January 2022
• Current rent of $490.00 per week which could be yours
• Offering an opportunity to claim back your stamp duty
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 107 sqm
Block size: 467 sqm
Rates: $1,780 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,880 per annum
Current rent: $490 per week
Year Built: 1992