Space for the Family, Cars, Boat AND the Caravan!
Betty Wark from McIntyre Property is proud to present 7 Prescott Street, Farrer.
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Farrer within walking distance to the local shops and schools, this beautifully presented, spacious family friendly home is extremely practical and well designed to cater to the needs of a growing family.
Set well back and looking just lovely from its quiet, loop street location, and giving you a glimpse of the opportunity that awaits you, is this fabulous, quality-built family home .
Further privacy from the street is also provided by the enclosed front courtyard which takes you to the front door and also gives you side access to the garage.
The home has been lovingly cared for, renovated, and extended over the years to provide spacious, separate living areas and well configured bedrooms together with an abundance of storage and parking options.
The master bedroom is segregated and includes a full wall of built in robes with sliding doors plus an updated ensuite which is tiled to the ceiling.
The main bathroom is also tiled to the ceiling and contains a bath and plantation shutters.
The three minor bedrooms all boast built in robes and all will accommodate double beds with ease.
Although the living areas are still separate, they have been reconfigured to provide an effortless flow through the home and a much more open plan feeling than the original floor plan.
In addition to the lounge, dining and family rooms, there has been the addition of the rumpus room, which has provided a beautiful, bright and airy space which overlooks the rear yard that captures all of the lovely leafy views on offer.
Sliding doors from the rumpus room take you out to the covered entertaining area which also has automatic bistro blinds to create an all weather barbecue space, where again, you can enjoy those views.
The updated kitchen is just a few years old and features glass splashbacks, granite benches, gas cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher and an abundance of preparation and storage space.
Pop on through the laundry and you will find a powder room with the 3rd toilet, which is such a bonus in a family home, which is just perfect for guests or to use when the children are tucked away in bed at the other end of the home.
Do you wish you had extra parking? Well, car accommodation will not be a problem here. To start with there is an automatic garage with internal access and doors out to both sides.
Accessed from front gates and from the garage is a tandem carport/workshop which houses a trailer with ease and still allows space for work benches and storage. Or the work benches can be removed, and it will easily accommodate two more cars.
On the other side of the house is another gated carport which, in the past, has housed a 6-metre boat plus a tinny with ease.
Not to be outdone, the paving out front and to the right side of the garage has been especially designed to fit a 7-metre caravan in front of the workshop area – and to still allow you to open the gate and access the carport/workshop.
So if you have toys that you need to house, or children who are driving and require off street or covered parking, you will have all the space in the world here to configure as you wish.
Creature comforts include ducted gas heating, two split system reverse cycle units, a wood burning fire, 3kw solar system, remote controlled garage doors and 2 gravity fed water tanks.
There is also a secure rear yard with landscaped, easy care gardens and loads of under house storage space equipped with both light and power.
The location offers quick and easy access out of the suburb and on to the main road to either Woden or Tuggeranong – or – if you would prefer not to drive, then public transport is just down the road.
• Privately set in a sought after location close to all amenities
• Beautifully presented and very well maintained family home
• Spacious, separate living areas which capture the stunning views
• Acoustic ceiling tiles in both the lounge and dining areas
• Large bedrooms, all with robes and a segregated master bedroom
• Updated ensuite and family bathroom together with three toilets
• Recently updated kitchen with glass splashbacks and granite benches
• Plus stainless steel oven, gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher
• Ducted gas heating, 2 reverse cycle split systems and a wood fire
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with automatic bistro blinds
• Double garage with fire proof internal door and fire retardant ceiling
• Automatic garage doors and side doors to courtyard and workshop
• Tandem carport/workshop to one side and a large carport to the other
• Designated caravan parking and an abundance of off street parking
• 5 kw solar panels have provided the owners with $1,000 credit per qtr
• Two separate gravity fed tanks make maintaining the garden a breeze
• All set in a lovely, friendly, welcoming, house proud neighbourhood
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 199.6 sqm
Block size: 858 sqm
Rates: $4,161 per annum
Expected rent: $780 – $820 per week
Land tax(if rented): $7,031 per annum
Year built: 1971
While we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.