Spectacular Views All Year Round That Could be Yours!
Are you looking for somewhere that doesn’t just bring beauty, but privacy and tranquillity too? Then look no further. Located right next to Macarthur Hill Reserve is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom home that will hold all your needs to make the perfect space for your family and friends to come together.
Featuring great open space, you will never feel boxed in. From the kitchen which has a spacious counter area with great storage, an electric stove and a built-in dish washer, it joins right in between the dining and living room. It welcomes a free moving space that is complemented by large windows and a beautiful wooden ceiling which look out to the main deck at the front, a perfect entertaining spot suited for any occasion, and holds the spectacular views overlooking Canberra.
Each room is generous enough when it comes to anything you might need, including built in underfloor heating for those cooler days and a ceiling fan located in the living room. The Bedrooms each have built in wardrobes for maximum storage. The Master bedroom gives you a feel of luxury with the ensuite, and a private Juliet Balcony that takes advantage of the views. The home is newly painted with complementing neutral toned carpets and blinds so you can mould the spaces to fit all your creative desires.
The 1400m2 block gives you the right amount of space, seclusion and peace but is not too overbearing as there is plenty of comfort that can be found, whether it is inside or out in the native back garden that surrounds this wonderful home. With all this, the property is still conveniently close to the main amenities you might need, as Fadden Pines and Gowrie & Chisholm Shops are within walking distance, and it is located close to public and private schools. It is only a ten-minute drive to Tuggeranong, Woden, and the Canberra Hospital as well.
While there might be specific things that make this home outstanding, its warm, vibrant, and welcoming demeaner will always be the first to shine through to whoever lays eyes upon it, and it is definitely the type of home you should not pass up the opportunity of living in.
– Amazing views, peaceful and private location
– 3 generously sized bedrooms
– Master bedroom features ensuite, wall-to-wall wardrobe and Juliet balcony
– Newly painted inside and out
– New carpet and roller blinds installed, both neutral tones
– Main bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
– Separate toilet with separate vanity and cupboard space
– Garage with carport and capacity for extra parking
– Outdoor entertaining spaces include – Deck, Firepit and spacious area at the
– Garden and surrounding views can be seen from every room
– Generous 1400m2 block with extensive, low maintenance native gardens
– Direct access to Macarthur Hill Reserve
– Walking distance to Gowrie & Chisholm Shops, public and Catholic primary
– Only 10-minute drive to Tuggeranong, Woden and Canberra Hospital
– Perfect family neighbourhood near Fadden Pines
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 148.3 sqm
Block size: 1400 sqm
Rates: $2303 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $3055 per annum
Year Built: 1983