Invest or Buy Now and Move in Later!!
With a tenant in place at $400 per week until April, you can buy now, move in later and claim back your stamp duty, or have a great investment property. The tenant will happily stay on if you wish.
Cherry Point is a very conveniently located within walking distance to the Tuggeranong shopping precinct, cafes, restaurants, Lake Tuggeranong and many local government departments. It is a well-maintained complex with attractive gardens and grounds, ample visitor parking and very reasonable body corporate fees.
Sitting on the first floor of this popular location is unit no 15 where you can make yourself at home or have a fantastic investment property.
Light filled and airy with major upgrades over the last year including new bathroom and laundry, new floor coverings, new curtains and blinds, fresh paint and updated appliances.
The layout comprises 2 segregated bedrooms, both with built in robes, two separate living areas, central bathroom which is a two way to the main, 2 toilets, a functional, laundry, an extremely well-equipped kitchen and both North and South facing balconies with views.
The entry to the unit is via an internal staircase to the rear of the building. The front door to the home opens to a private entry which then flows on to the living areas.
The kitchen is undoubtedly the hub of the home and has an abundance of preparation and storage space including a pantry and breakfast bar. Stainless steel appliances include range hood, under bench oven and cook top
• Well configured first floor apartment with views
• Tenant in place at $400 per week until April 2022
• Floating timber floors right throughout the home
• Bathroom is centrally located and two way to main
• Bonus of having two toilets adds to the comfort
• European Laundry, well situated for ease of access
• Boasting two spacious bedrooms, both with robes
• Offering separate living areas, both with balconies
• Central, spacious, and very well-equipped kitchen
• Offering plenty of preparation and storage space
• Stainless appliances including refrigerator can stay
• Remote controlled single garage plus parking space
• An extremely well located and maintained complex
• Located within walking distance to local amenities
• Just minutes from the Southpoint shopping precinct
• And just minutes from the lake, restaurants, and bars
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 88 sqm
Block size: n/a sqm
Rates: $416 per quarter
Water Rates: $162.29 per quarter
Body Corporate fees: $ 442.55 per quarter
Land tax (if rented): $536.02 per quarter
Currently rented: $ 400 per week
Year Built: 1994